jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
john
hat looks great on you
you should get the word CHAMP or CHAMPION embroidered on the front
:D

Not really my hat. I have a friend who wears different hats to the pool room and I told him I had to get a pic with this one.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
great pic bill
where was that taken??

Zion Nat. Park I think, we visited 4 of em, Bryce, Gr Canyon and one other. A week later tho, there was a tour bus in this area that stopped when it saw some water/debris in the ravine BAD MOVE...........Well I think the wait killed em all, because flash floods always start out small. Heavy rains about 30 miles away set that up. Washed em all down the ravine.

Attachments

• utahflorenceHail 017.jpg
    utahflorenceHail 017.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 0

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Zion Nat. Park I think, we visited 4 of em, Bryce, Gr Canyon and one other. A week later tho, there was a tour bus in this area that stopped when it saw some water/debris in the ravine BAD MOVE...........Well I think the wait killed em all, because flash floods always start out small. Heavy rains about 30 miles away set that up. Washed em all down the ravine.

wow that sure is gorgeous country
when i was 16 my grandparents sent me on a 6 week bus trip guided tour across the USA
saw all the national parks ,the great plains.big sur california etc
what a beautiful country we have.
its great your son/grandson? is getting to see it
:)

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
wow that sure is gorgeous country
when i was 16 my grandparents sent me on a 6 week bus trip guided tour across the USA
saw all the national parks ,the great plains.big sur california etc
what a beautiful country we have.
its great your son/grandson? is getting to see it
:)

Gavin was easy to handle, but his twin/brother and sister in a dbl stroller up and down hills was quite a workout.