End Game#16

senor

Verified Member
androd said:
QUIT LAYING THOSE BIG PRICES, Those guys ( both teams) were all the best players where ever they played. "Any given sunday"
Rod.

Thanks for the advice Rod. It will definitely be heeded when I jump back in. But I was just messing around with Dennis, I haven't played sports in a while. I just know a couple of friends of mine were lamenting the Rams game.

senor

Verified Member
One pocket Smitty said:
Senor, if I ever get down to Austin, I will let you know and we can try your shot. I maybe a bit surprised when I see you shoot it ,so I may have to eat my words. I hope you have a good day amigo.---Smitty

Thank you, Smitty, you too.

If the shot is tried it will probably have to be Houston, although I do love to hang out in Austin (for things other than gambling pool). I just like to make fun of my friends over there. Got a better chance of finding a game at a morgue than in Austin.

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
Oh ok Senor I will be in Houston after the first of the year . I will be going over to see Jerry Olivier and play at his place some then go to Legends.---Smitty

P.S. I used to have a lot of luck quail hunting on Lake Travis durning the summer.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
senor said:
Dennis, you're always IN.

In fact, my 3-teamer got blown up by the Rams yesterday. Is this retroactive to yesterday? :)

Senor,

Thank God you were only kidding because I don't know what a "3-teamer getting blown up by the Rams" means. I have never gambled on anything except pool.

Dennis

senor

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Senor,

Thank God you were only kidding because I don't know what a "3-teamer getting blown up by the Rams" means. I have never gambled on anything except pool.

Dennis

The 3 team parlay did not pay off because of the Rams. In this particular instance, Minnesota, Baltimore and New Orleans all had to cover the line in order for the bet to pay off. Both Minnesota and Baltimore covered, but New Orleans did not.

Just FYI Dennis, be glad you don't bet football, because you can't bet just one. It's kind of like potato chips, you can't eat just one.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
senor said:
Just FYI Dennis, be glad you don't bet football, because you can't bet just one. It's kind of like potato chips, you can't eat just one.

I have a good friend who bets football every sunday. He has not told me of a losing bet in over 23 years. It sounds like a good way to make money:) .

Dennis<<--------Has never, absolutely ever, had the "Gambling Bug" for anything.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
I have a good friend who bets football every sunday. He has not told me of a losing bet in over 23 years. It sounds like a good way to make money:) .

Dennis<<--------Has never, absolutely ever, had the "Gambling Bug" for anything.

If you guy's want to learn how to bet sports...you need to talk to RA...he is the man.

He has made a small fortune betting on sports and horses. (however,... he started out with a BIG one)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
SJDinPHX said:
If you guy's want to learn how to bet sports...you need to talk to RA...he is the man.

He has made a small fortune betting on sports and horses. (however,... he started out with a BIG one)

I owe half my fortune to RA. The other half went to his horse picks.