Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > Links & Reviews
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2007, 08:45 AM
Verified Member

Default Cliff's DVD's

Cliff Joyner is the the man in this game.Well maybe Efren but I always like the way Cliff plays the game.I'm wondering if any one has seen these DVD's and any opinions?
Thanks

Old 03-06-2007, 03:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to starfix_1
Default Hmmm

Just watch all three DVD's. It is a DVD that should be in your collection- if you like to collect things. I expected more and would have to say Grady's and Incardona's are better- and believe me I hate to say Billy's is better. Tape one is about the break and getting out of it. ANyone who plays one pocket should already know this information. It is situational, meaning there are millions of ways to get out of the millions (realy uncountible) of different breaks. The second DVD is him basically playing himself, I had to stop it and walk around abit to get my blood flowing so I wouldn't go to sleep- it isn't his fault but some things seemed redundant and I know Crane is a good player also he just puts me to sleep. The third DVD is different shots that you could sale the farm on unless you have a backer. Hey, help support Cliff- everyone else has.... You probably are gauranteed to learn something even if it is the fact Crane puts you to sleep.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:58 AM
Verified Member

Default The Cliff One Hole Trillogy

It can be said that in repetition of certain basics we approach nirvana.

The DVD's fall into this category. In addition they demonstrate to the novice certain aspects of the creative process in applying physics even if marking ball positions on the cloth to set up a shot is frowned upon in competition.

Cliff's 'assistant' must be stepping back to the early Billy Johnson persona: he comes over like a rube which he ain't. ( Don't know if Mr Crane started that way but he must have done something, like blinding them with bull shit,to hide that stroke of his ).

I would say that, for the price, they are ok. With that money and another thousand one could learn a thing or three.