Anybody.....

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
that would like to come to KEY WEST FLORIDA. I have a 9' Diamond and and extra room. pm me to work out the details. Artie if you read this i would like to meet you, ithink we think alike but it is hard to tell unless we meet, i would love to come to vegas to meet you but i cannot afford it right now. SJD thanks again. You are also welcome to come, if you want.

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
JeaLouS44 said:
that would like to come to KEY WEST FLORIDA. I have a 9' Diamond and and extra room. pm me to work out the details. Artie if you read this i would like to meet you, ithink we think alike but it is hard to tell unless we meet, i would love to come to vegas to meet you but i cannot afford it right now. SJD thanks again. You are also welcome to come, if you want.
I cant get away wright know but if someone else would be interested reply to Jealous 44. Practice makes perfect.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
JeaLouS44 said:
that would like to come to KEY WEST FLORIDA. I have a 9' Diamond and and extra room. pm me to work out the details.

John......Very nice of you to make this offer to the forum....

I spent the winter of 1999 and the winter of 2002 in Florida - I would have definitely taken you up on your invite back then, since I lived in my van and slept most nights in campgrounds and pool room parking lots, lol.......My favorite pool room parking lot that I 'camped' in was Capone's Billiards in Spring Hill, Fla, because the parking lot in the rear of the poolhall was surrounded on all sides by open country/marsh/meadow, nice and peaceful in the morning.....:)

- Ghost

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
One Pocket Ghost said:
I spent the winter of 1999 and the winter of 2002 in Florida - I would have definitely taken you up on your invite back then, since I lived in my van and slept most nights in campgrounds and pool room parking lots, lol.......My favorite pool room parking lot that I 'camped' in was Capone's Billiards in Spring Hill, Fla, because the parking lot in the rear of the poolhall was surrounded on all sides by open country/marsh/meadow, nice and peaceful in the morning.....:)
Ghost, I sure hope you've traded up to at least a small RV by now. Those Chicago winter nights in a pool room parking lot must be pretty rough.:D

Doc

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
gulfportdoc said:
Ghost, I sure hope you've traded up to at least a small RV by now. Those Chicago winter nights in a pool room parking lot must be pretty rough.:D

Doc

Doc, thanks for your concern...:rolleyes:....but don't worry, I don't sleep in the van in Chicago - unless maybe if I get in a fight with my girlfriend...:eek:....

and....I didn't need a small RV....in my van I built a platform bed that had a comfy futon on top - I slept like a baby in there...especially on the nights that I slipped out of the swampy Everglades, and squeezed to death yet another Florida 9ball player at One Pocket....:eek:...:D

- Ghost