used acceptable SMS book

kickman

Verified Member
From
boonville, in
I just bought a copy of SMS on amazon as a used acceptable copy for a very cheap $42 including shipping. I thought that even if the copy was well worn, that it would be a good buy. When I received it I was pleasantly surprised to find the book in extremely good condition, worth much more than my cost.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I just bought a copy of SMS on amazon as a used acceptable copy for a very cheap $42 including shipping. I thought that even if the copy was well worn, that it would be a good buy. When I received it I was pleasantly surprised to find the book in extremely good condition, worth much more than my cost.

Nice.

It pays to be at the right place at the right time. :)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

You had best play the Lotto this weekend, you sir are on a roll. You got the deal of the year so far:). Enjoy it.

Dennis