Thanks Onepockethacker

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I have been traveling a lot and need to get some action in. I happen to be in Ft Lauderdale and onepockethacker was nice enough to let me break some rust loose.

Corner Pocket is a nice room that also has some billiard tables. Rob was great to play with. If anyone else ends up in S. Florida give the hacker some action.

Vegas and the US Open would also have been nice. I would like to play John H. sometime. Good luck to all who made it to Vegas.

Jim

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Thats....

Thats....

....good to hear.Do you recall seeing the name on the billiard table?Gracious,Jack

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I have been traveling a lot and need to get some action in. I happen to be in Ft Lauderdale and onepockethacker was nice enough to let me break some rust loose.

Corner Pocket is a nice room that also has some billiard tables. Rob was great to play with. If anyone else ends up in S. Florida give the hacker some action.

Vegas and the US Open would also have been nice. I would like to play John H. sometime. Good luck to all who made it to Vegas.

Jim

You the man, Jim.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

Jim

The way I have been playing lately, there is a long list wanting to play some. Vegas trip was a costly one and ten days there is way too much.

The only winner I booked was going in with RA when he played Harry Platis at Best Billiards.

I will get up and play though. Been doing it all my life and can't stop now. Hope we run into each other somewhere along the line.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Right....

Right....

....when you said billiard,I was thinking 3-cushion and thinking how lucky to have them there.Ah well its all good.Can't go wrong with a trusty GC.Saw an ad here yesterday for a 9' Diamond for 2K.A steal for some lucky guy,cheers my friend,James

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
....when you said billiard,I was thinking 3-cushion and thinking how lucky to have them there.Ah well its all good.Can't go wrong with a trusty GC.Saw an ad here yesterday for a 9' Diamond for 2K.A steal for some lucky guy,cheers my friend,James

I'm sorry, my mistake. The table we played on was a GC2. The 4 or 5 billiard tables I did not check out but they looked like they were in great shape. If your in the area you can call Corner Billiards and ask them.

Jim