C. Joyner vs. E. Reyes 2010 D.C.C.

senor

Verified Member
I would try to kick four rails behind the 10, hopefully nicking the 10 and getting a rail with the fifth rail.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Looks like the 2-ball banks cross corner. He can then follow the CB over to the rail and pick up the 15 and/or the 7. Even if the deuce doesn't pocket, as long as he gets whitey to the long rail, he's alright.

Doc

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Smack the 6 ball and hope it doesn't hit the 2/8 ? ball, even if it does you may still move some balls. Sticking in the rack is what you need to do and then try to figure out how to play safe next shot. :)
Rod.

Last edited:

Cory in dc

Verified Member
For us mortals, I like Senor's 4-rail shot to get under the 10/14.

For Efren, just cut the 11 and ticky under the 14 to clear Joyner's pocket and shape the 7.

The 2 doesn't look like it goes to me.

Update I like Androd's shot, too.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
For us mortals, I like Senor's 4-rail shot to get under the 10/14.

For Efren, just cut the 11 and ticky under the 14 to clear Joyner's pocket and shape the 7.

The 2 doesn't look like it goes to me.

Update I like Androd's shot, too.

Not much here, possibly can bank the 8ball half way cros table and drop cue ball to the top rail near center diamond. If you can freeze cue ball to the cushion your next shot will be a better one.

Bill Incardona

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I don't see getting by the side banking the 8. The four rail is a good one, even if your long the scratch won't hurt to much as long as your close to the 14. If the angle is there to hit the 6 and miss that stripe to allow the qb to hide, I like Rods shot.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I would try to kick four rails behind the 10, hopefully nicking the 10 and getting a rail with the fifth rail.

Smack the 6 ball and hope it doesn't hit the 2/8 ? ball, even if it does you may still move some balls. Sticking in the rack is what you need to do and then try to figure out how to play safe next shot. :)
Rod.

my 2 choices
if im shooting

WhatWouldWojoDo

Verified Member
The 6, 13, 1, 5 combination looks good to me. sending the 5 to my pocket. Punch it hard to get the cue ball up to the head of the table. The 9 looks like it would clip the 11, possibly sending it to your side. The 2 would be sent up table and with my kind of rolls, it would hide the cueball :lol

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Rod.

Good for you Fish, you win a cookie:). Efren shot the 6 straight-ahead and it thinned the 2 ball, then hit the 12 into the 11 and banked the 11 cross-corner. If the 11 hadn't hit the 7 thinly it would've gone straight in.

As it was, he made a mess of things considering he had the easy 4 rail kick available.

er's shot.jpg

er's leave1.jpg

er's leave2.jpg