This could be you soon Freddy!

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
The "tranny" on the interview show with me, Christina Kahrl, a big magoo at ESPN, said she would try and get me on ESPN's, "30 for 30." (They pay people for that one, plus residuals.) She is an absolute baseball expert and the inspiration for the movie, "Moneyball." It was her idea to computerize skills.

Beard

RedCard

Verified Member
Found this on you tube, maybe Freddy will get lucky enough to get the action on TV "Fats" got. Lets hope so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opW-l25SnEM

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion#

Strong foam english is hard to overcome. Gilllette used to make some MentholChalk that'd let you draw the softrock 5 times up and down the dinner table. It had a short, messy run. In Nerf one pocket once I got called and possibly threatened for surreptitiously altering the ball's course with surgically precise breathing, I'd almost be tempted to adhesiveize the area in front the other guy's pocket.

Freddy is on a well earned roll. We might be witnessing the figurative passing of the baton from Fatty to Freddy.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
The "tranny" on the interview show with me, Christina Kahrl, a big magoo at ESPN, said she would try and get me on ESPN's, "30 for 30." (They pay people for that one, plus residuals.) She is an absolute baseball expert and the inspiration for the movie, "Moneyball." It was her idea to computerize skills.

Beard

I'll bet you gave her a great big wet kiss for that.