corey /efren make it happen

backplaying

Verified Member
What's the shot here? I think I might shoot the stripe ball into the 6 and try and draw the cue ball behind the 4.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I see, you're trying to win the game, why didn't you say that before? :D :sorry
Just playin with ya Tom, you straight shooter.

Dr. Bill

Dr. Bill,
If I could shoot anywhere near as straight as Corey I'd still be out there competing. Oh well, I'll just sit here and never miss a ball just like so many other railbirds. :)

Tom

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Corey is certainly not a poor mover playing one pocket. He may be guilty at times of playing with too much imagination, in terms of being overly creative

Lets not forget that Corey won the one pocket division at the DCC year before last, came in third at the US Open last year, and second at the US Open this year. Poor movers just don't get those kind of things done.:sorry

Dr. Bill

I agree with all this 100% re. Corey's moving - he moves great, but just tries to do something a little too crazy at times.

- Ghost

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I'm talking about where it lays now and its Efren's shot. It looks like those balls need moved a little and if he gets behind the 4, he will have Corey in some serious trouble.

O.K. I misunderstood
I'm shooting the stripe into the 6 ball and drawing over to Corey's side.
Rod.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
O.K. I misunderstood
I'm shooting the stripe into the 6 ball and drawing over to Corey's side.
Rod.

Yep Rod, that looks like the best shot here...

Yo backplaying...stripe into the 6 looks to have too much angle to get back behind the 4ball with whitey.

- Ghost

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
its an old thread but until i get my greenshot/snipy//paint/ issues figured out ill post some oldies for your comments