Looks like Shane is the best

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Looks like Shane has become the best one pocket player in the world. Hard to argue with his results

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
It's nice to see SVB take another one down. I don't know whether the final was 2 races, or 1 longer one. If only one race, then Appleton only had 1 loss in the double elimination event.;)

Ike Runnels had a nice finish tied for 5th. How about a report from some of the guys who were there?

Doc

schitzngigglz

Verified Member
From
Bristol, TN
I made the mistake of thinking SVB was a run-out artist, not a 1p player. I think I owe him an appology. He seemed to know how to move a lot better than I gave him credit for.

Rick

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
It's nice to see SVB take another one down. I don't know whether the final was 2 races, or 1 longer one. If only one race, then Appleton only had 1 loss in the double elimination event.;)

Ike Runnels had a nice finish tied for 5th. How about a report from some of the guys who were there?

Doc

Some great play and some poor play by both, but both made some terrific outs. Darren missed a fairly easy ball on a runout that let Shane go ahead 4/3 in the race to five finals. Darren shot at the wrong hole once but won that game anyway.

There was some extended safety play and remarkable shots to turn the games around.

Sylver Ochoa was right there and had an excellent tournament.

I watched the last few games in the room because I have a match in the Super Seniors Eight Ball this morning. The commentators were Billy I., Scott Frost and Corey D. And they seldom agreed on the same shot and were very entertaining.

I also found out I ain't so super. I have three wins and one loss. I'm not the only old guy who can draw his ball.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Ike Was Fabulous

Ike Was Fabulous

Doc

Doc, I was there thurs, fri & sat and Ike played beautifully. His loss to Parica could have been a win except Ike missed a very routine combo. In his match with Joyner I feel Ike played one of the best moving games Ive ever watched. Glad to have you back with us. Keith