James Boch's "10 foot, 1pkt Challenge" Video Teaser

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
I'm very excited about covering this event. It's been an honor to work with James and Stefanie Boch to bring you this action. The players have all been really easy going about the format, the rules, times, entry fees, doing interviews; basically everything to do with this little tournament.

I hope you enjoy our little teaser on this event, although I have to mention that there is a lot more footage. Maybe if I have time to do it, I will cut some more clips to play during the live stream. Honestly though, I really think having One Pocket Rich, Magdi, and Ken Thomason there for commentary could be all we need. Please share if you dare...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bMYK9qxd4M&feature=youtu.be&a

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I'm very excited about covering this event. It's been an honor to work with James and Stefanie Boch to bring you this action. The players have all been really easy going about the format, the rules, times, entry fees, doing interviews; basically everything to do with this little tournament.

I hope you enjoy our little teaser on this event, although I have to mention that there is a lot more footage. Maybe if I have time to do it, I will cut some more clips to play during the live stream. Honestly though, I really think having One Pocket Rich, Magdi, and Ken Thomason there for commentary could be all we need. Please share if you dare...

That's really cool! Thanks for the video teaser Daniel and for the free stream - I am looking forward to seeing this next month!

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ

Het Daniel, this is Keith from tucson. This teaser is great, can't wait to see the match. it was nice meeting you last month at the 3C tournament. keith

keoneyo

Verified Member
The Barber is my pick.

The Barber is my pick.

Im gonna disagree with Magdi's evaluation of the combatants in this worthy effort.
You cant forget that the size of the table is going to make a big difference here. I don't think that Wayne or Big Phil is putting that much time on a 5 X 10. They are going to have to come with a lot of adjustments. Physically and mentally.
Hendy has ample experience on a big table as well as the 6 X 12 snooker tables. I don't know his game enough to comment but I know he will bring a lot of color to the game.

Knowing of Frank as an experienced man of the felt I know he will be using this time to work his game on a big table. And you cant forget he has a great track record against Wayne in many short races in local tournaments. He has the patience, the knowledge, and self awareness to win any short race. Do not count this man out.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I think it will be a good tournament and some close games to sweat, looking forward to it.

If any one wants to do a $50 mailbox money sweat bet, I will let you pick 1st, then I get 2 picks and then you get the 4th or I will do it vice versa just for something to do.

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Jame's table is ready!

Jame's table is ready!

Steve Leistikow went to James' house yesterday to tune up the table. Well he ended up doing a little more than expected. Suffice to say, this 10 Foot Brunswick, Monarch Table is ready to roll for this upcoming event which, starts on Friday at 10AM - first match is at 12pm PST.

Attachments

• TABLE 3 pic.jpg
    TABLE 3 pic.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • TABLE 2 pic.jpg
    TABLE 2 pic.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
  • TABLE 1 pic.jpg
    TABLE 1 pic.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0