A deal for cliff & for yourself

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
So here's the deal. I have just posted this on my facebook page and on AZB.
For the next 4 people to purchase a copy of my book, "One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression" I will donate in your name to his fund https://www.youcaring.com/cliffjoyner-1139046 100% of the proceeds.

The OP.org promo code will be suspended until the 4 copies are paid for. As usual, US shipping is free. I will be happy to sign and date your copy for you and make a notation about your donation. Paypal $65.00 to trwirth369@gmail.com friends and family. No checks or money orders until the 4 books are sold. these 4 copies will be unique in that they will be the only copies which have a reference to Cliff's ordeal.

I will let everyone know as soon as the 4 copies are sold. Thanks and let's do this in support of one of our own.

Thanks,

Tom

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Only one left and an invoice has been sent to someone expected to purchase in the morning. You can get in ahead of him if you hurry. First come first served!

Tom

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Only one left and an invoice has been sent to someone expected to purchase in the morning. You can get in ahead of him if you hurry. First come first served!

Tom

That's great Tom, you're a good man and it is for a good cause. There has been over $5,600 in donations for Cliff on the fund raiser, hopefully people will continue to help Cliff get through this. You can bet that Cliff feels great about the support he's getting it could make a huge difference in his chances of recovering. Hopefully.

Dr. Bill

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
All four books have now been sold. The total from this push to be sent into Cliff's fund will be $290.62 . The last contributor gave $100.00 and told me to send it on even if all four books had been sold. Sweet!

Tom