Saturday Streamin ~

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Good morning!

I get to play my buddy John (crabbcat) today at Breaker's on the stream!

Free for anyone who wants to watch:

https://www.breakers-grill.com/watch/

Will start a little after Noon EST.

CK.

Looking forward to watching you and John play tday, good luck and play well.

P.S. It would be a good opportunity to try something like the "give your opponent a ball rule" when you foul, and we all could see. Even if you only played a couple of warm up games that way. UP to you, have fun.:)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
CK.

Looking forward to watching you and John play tday, good luck and play well.

P.S. It would be a good opportunity to try something like the "give your opponent a ball rule" when you foul, and we all could see. Even if you only played a couple of warm up games that way. UP to you, have fun.:)

thanks, it will be fun! Last time we played was at the derby and I think we split 3 or 4 games each to break even.

As far as the funky rules, I will leave it up to John, but I am mostly a purist so I prefer the 1p.org rules hehe..

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
thanks, it will be fun! Last time we played was at the derby and I think we split 3 or 4 games each to break even.

As far as the funky rules, I will leave it up to John, but I am mostly a purist so I prefer the 1p.org rules hehe..

That’s my boy, KEEP ONE POCKET PURIST GROUP HAS NOW ACCEPTED YOU AS A MEMBER.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
CINCY AND JOHN
i only got to see alittle bit at the end
thanks for putting yourselves on the the stream
i enjoyed watching
:)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Booking my flight and taking numbers for those who want to gamble a little. Florence Kentucky has a nice ring to it, Ka ching. August, September?

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
It wasn't pretty but I survived my first time on a stream and didn't go back to Louisville totally broke. Breakers is a very nice room and a big thanks goes out to my buddy Chris!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Booking my flight and taking numbers for those who want to gamble a little. Florence Kentucky has a nice ring to it, Ka ching. August, September?

As long as I have advance notice Bill, come on down!

Goldy has his cameras in Breaker's and I must say the quality of the video is pretty darn nice!

You get the first break from coming to my turf! :)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
CINCY AND JOHN
i only got to see alittle bit at the end
thanks for putting yourselves on the the stream
i enjoyed watching
:)

Thanks Larry, as always, made some real good shots and made some real poor ones. Hopefully can get a couple WWYD's out of it t this week...

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
It wasn't pretty but I survived my first time on a stream and didn't go back to Louisville totally broke. Breakers is a very nice room and a big thanks goes out to my buddy Chris!

We both made some bad shots and some good ones. Once you got used to the table you started banking like I know you can but we both took shots where we had to make them or lose the game but still, pulled the trigger lol...

thanks again for coming up buddy, good luck with the killers in Memphis and hope to see you again soon!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Another thing I need to work on, besides my game, is to take better pics, lol..

I promise I wasn't mad in this pic..oh well, was a fun day! :)