Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2018, 12:42 AM
Verified Member

Default No score WWYD

You are bottom left (or right if looking from the head of the table)...

Old 06-17-2018, 12:52 AM
Verified Member

Default No score WWYD

Punch shot. Fire the 1 into the right side of the 10 sending them both your way. Lot of good things may happen. If you canít kill the cue, you could even hit it with low left and draw the cue back uptable where you are now.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:40 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
Punch shot. Fire the 1 into the right side of the 10 sending them both your way. Lot of good things may happen. If you can’t kill the cue, you could even hit it with low left and draw the cue back uptable where you are now.
I like this shot but I am shooting the 1 into the rail first then the left side of the 10. I feel its easier to control my CB since it's less of a cut I am making on the 1.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:12 AM
Verified Member

Default No score WWYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy_kid View Post
I like this shot but I am shooting the 1 into the rail first then the left side of the 10. I feel its easier to control my CB since it's less of a cut I am making on the 1.

Yeah I was torn on this as well.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:17 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
I like this shot. You can get all three balls going towards your side if hit firm enough. It is aggressive, but the kind of shot that wins games.
Old 06-17-2018, 12:48 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhendy View Post
I like this shot. You can get all three balls going towards your side if hit firm enough. It is aggressive, but the kind of shot that wins games.
That is the shot I like
Old 06-18-2018, 01:01 AM
Verified Member

Here are the potential results of my shot. I just cloned the 9 off the table for simplicity, but it would either go three rails at my hole or knock the one out.
Attached Images

Old 06-18-2018, 03:34 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
Here are the potential results of my shot. I just cloned the 9 off the table for simplicity, but it would either go three rails at my hole or knock the one out.

Good thinking Chapo.. What if you bump the duece and get a tiny space between it and Jojo.. You can win the game right there..Look at that nice line up of balls for you.. Hard to knock a shot where you can win the whole game and not give up a good shot. And if nine collides with one or ten, no big deal.. Right..? I also like shooting the one at the crevasse (as Josh R likes to say) to get it and ten to come over and also like Frank and Huey and others behind the nine ,, just be sure to not scratch off the ten (or directly in). I also like KBill's shot, banking the ten and taking out the nine.. Also want to take this opportunity to announce my running for public office.. Thank you.. Thank you. Think you all will love my platform and theme, which is"MOPGA..... Got some hats being made...We'll see what happens.. I love you all.. I really love this state.. I love this crowd..We're going to build a gigantic wall (it just went 10 ft higher) and make Mozambique fund it..... Sound good?? Seriously, it's a good shot, Chapo....
Old 06-18-2018, 05:27 PM

I vote for thin hit on 4 with cue ball behind 9, same as Barber and Huey.
Pretty hard to screw this up'
Old 06-17-2018, 02:42 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
I'm in the camp that likes this option

as well. This option will protect the position after the execution of the shot and will give up fewer return shots than most other options.

Dr. Bill