Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-25-2019, 07:00 AM
One pocket Smitty One pocket Smitty is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chandler, Tx.
Posts: 747
Default Still Alive

Hi everyone, just letting ya'll know that I am well and still alive. My 1P game has got so bad I have a rough time even typing the word. I have the shakes and that make for a real bad game. I do enjoy reading all the post, so I am keeping up with yo guys. Thank God Tyler Bob takes pity on me and lets me play with him for a couple of hours a week. But to tell the truth its not much fun anymore when you know you are going to be missing a lot of easy shots because of the shakes. God bless all of you. ---Smitty
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-25-2019, 09:46 AM
gulfportdoc's Avatar
gulfportdoc gulfportdoc is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi
Posts: 9,245
Default

Glad to hear that you're hanging in there, Smitty! I can identify with your frustration of being physically limited when trying to play pool. It's maddening, but yet we still have the urge to play..

~Doc
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-25-2019, 10:07 AM
One pocket Smitty One pocket Smitty is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chandler, Tx.
Posts: 747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc View Post
Glad to hear that you're hanging in there, Smitty! I can identify with your frustration of being physically limited when trying to play pool. It's maddening, but yet we still have the urge to play..

~Doc
Thanks, Doc.---Smitty
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-25-2019, 10:11 AM
jrhendy's Avatar
jrhendy jrhendy is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Placerville, CA
Posts: 4,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One pocket Smitty View Post
Hi everyone, just letting ya'll know that I am well and still alive. My 1P game has got so bad I have a rough time even typing the word. I have the shakes and that make for a real bad game. I do enjoy reading all the post, so I am keeping up with yo guys. Thank God Tyler Bob takes pity on me and lets me play with him for a couple of hours a week. But to tell the truth its not much fun anymore when you know you are going to be missing a lot of easy shots because of the shakes. God bless all of you. ---Smitty
Good to hear from you Smitty. I always enjoyed running into you at Bogies.
__________________
JOHN HENDERSON
Al Romero Cue
Magic Chalk
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-25-2019, 10:30 AM
lll lll is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: vero beach fl
Posts: 14,546
Default

Hi smitty
At least you can get out and have fun with no expectations ..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-25-2019, 10:44 AM
J.R. J.R. is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 287
Default

One of my older bosses would often say to me, "Getting old ain't for sissies!" Being five months short of 70, I now know what he meant.

Billy, here's some whimsical advice. Get out there in the Florida sun and drink a glass of OJ. Oh yeah, don't forget the vodka. And if the shakes get really bad after drinking it, go dancing. You'll be the most natural and best dancer on the floor. Truly, take care.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-25-2019, 11:16 AM
NH Steve's Avatar
NH Steve NH Steve is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 8,378
Default

Is this Harold Smith that plays in the Sr events??

No matter we always want the best of health first and foremost, and the most One Pocket satisfaction you can get for all of our members — whether that is playing, watching, studying or side-betting
__________________
"One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
-- Strawberry Brooks
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-25-2019, 09:28 PM
One pocket Smitty One pocket Smitty is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chandler, Tx.
Posts: 747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post
Is this Harold Smith that plays in the Sr events??

No matter we always want the best of health first and foremost, and the most One Pocket satisfaction you can get for all of our members whether that is playing, watching, studying or side-betting
That would be me , Steve.see where you have been sick, hope everything is better.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-26-2019, 11:51 AM
Island Drive's Avatar
Island Drive Island Drive is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: florence, colorado
Posts: 3,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post
Is this Harold Smith that plays in the Sr events??

No matter we always want the best of health first and foremost, and the most One Pocket satisfaction you can get for all of our members whether that is playing, watching, studying or side-betting
Or is this John Smith?
__________________
Bill Meacham
WBT
www.worldbilliardtour.com
no link....
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-25-2019, 10:43 AM
One pocket Smitty One pocket Smitty is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chandler, Tx.
Posts: 747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhendy View Post
Good to hear from you Smitty. I always enjoyed running into you at Bogies.
Same here, John.---Smitty
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.