jeremy/efren

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Talk about a demanding shot brother John, set this up and try banking the 1 ball around the stack and leaving it in front of your pocket. The 1 ball is just positioned to high on the side rail to be banked AROUND the stack with any great success methinks. :sorry:):) I still think you're one of the better minds on onepocket.org, and your shot selections in these WWYD are always thought provoking and correct for what you believe to be within reach of your skill set.

Looking forward to seeing you again in Houston, it's coming up soon. :)

I was only hoping for 1 1/2 diamonds and near the long rail, but you made me look again and even that is too optimistic. As long as I get it around the stack, and it's hidden, I'll take it.

I think you know when the CB and 8 are going to cross the same point, but I don't (it looks kissy to me). Shots around that angle I more often shoot with inside, so the low left timing isn't obvious to me.

You and Rizzo and Richardson have really baked a cake. I have a feeling it's going to be very interesting to see where it goes over the next few years. Might end up 48 players in each division with big-time sponsors wanting in.

I have to be away from my table for several days at a time and I'm hatin' it. I'm wantin' to hit balls about 10 hours a day. :)

24 days to go!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Tennessee Joe6;178427

I'm cutting the ball by Jones pocket with left English...not trying to make it but getting it closer and leaving the cue ball behind the stack by the 9? ball. I can't believe no one suggested it

I like that type of shot a lot, but I think the way these lay here, cutting that 4 that thin and that soft from that distance is too much for me. It still works to shoot a little firmer if you hit the 9 ball pretty solid, and the 4 real thin, but those are small targets too.

but what do I know???

I'm not a one pocket expert... I just play one on the internet. :heh

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I resized it:

jj3.png

Adding in the tangent lines for the shot, and with top english it will lengthen the angle slightly, it's a sellout methinks.

This overhead angle looks like the 7 ball 2 railer and hook behind the 8 that Tom suggested look better than I thought.. The angle may not be exactly there but it is REAL close... definitely one where at the table you would have a better feel for it.... The main thing is to show the concept and the strength of the option if it is/was there.

Happy to help. That overhead did come out nice.

Dennis