Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Verified Member

Default question for billy I

Billly you say i have im proved, when is the last time you seen me beat anyone?

You know i drove from Dc to play Alex 17-4 and lost all i had and every thing i could barrow avout 25k. Do you think id lay down a 25k spread hoping that id get it back with interest? From there i went to nyc for 2 weeks, got a call from alex and his backer, i told them i would play 18-4 and a free scratch every game. Thay could bet what ever they wanted,

Billly how much do you think that free scratch is worth?

Now the last set before me and gabe quit gabling in vegas months agao he also gave me 18-4 and a scratch, i beat him 9-2.

N0w when i got to vegas after leaving vegas alex was playing poker and drinking every night, staying up for many nights do you think that could of affected his pool game?

canyou asnwer why alexs backers made him quit 2 different times in the middle of a set and come back, maybe cause he wasnt playing his best?

gabe had me 10-5 racing to 11 and i won do you think h can ever play his best game after thaat?

yes billy thay are in tough games, i said it from the get go, but i want to know what facts you have to support the fact that im playing so much better or that the games are so out of line, or is it just the fact that if im winning you cant make any money?

allex missed ball in hand 3 times and fallowed a ball into his hole on a very easy short. they are in a tough game and for them to win the have to keep playing like champions. Only person that has showed me he can keep doing it is scott and alex in virginia. Alex had other things on his mind in vegas.

so billy you can state your unfounded opions but they are un truths. i also lost 3 sets to bartrum with the 5 break ballin hand, so how much better can i be playing, they were only for 15k a set so that doesnt mean much. so i am over 300 games looser with the 5 break bal in hand, whats the right game now.?
Old 11-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Verified Member

Welcome to the site viffer!......

Since you've popped in with a question for one of our members...I was wondering if in return, you wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me......

#1. Have you ever heard of San Jose Dick?

#2. Would you like to have the opportunity to get on The Beard's beat list?

#3. Would you be willing stake the One Pocket Ghost in a $30,000 One Pocket knowledge contest?

Thanks, Ghost
Old 11-28-2010, 02:57 PM
Verified Member

Welcome to the site, Dippy! You're a onepocket fan, so it's only appropriate you weigh in here.

Once you get up to speed on the WEI table and screen capture software, you can give us "What would Dippy Do" replies to shots.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Pocket Ghost

Since you've popped in with a question for one of our members...I was wondering if in return, you wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me......

#3. Would you be willing stake the One Pocket Ghost in a $30,000 One Pocket knowledge contest?

Thanks, Ghost
i have heard of dick but know othing about him,

not sure if i want on list,

ill bet 30k my one pocket record is better then the ghosts playing pinos
Old 11-28-2010, 03:07 PM
Verified Member

Quote:

Thanks, Ghost
Jeez Ghost, you trying to run the guy off after he makes one post?

This is an ACTION GUY who will be at The Derby. Be nice and ask some questions he might answer.

Looks like you knocked three guys with three questions and two of them are from your home town.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhendy
Jeez Ghost, you trying to run the guy off after he makes one post?

This is an ACTION GUY who will be at The Derby. Be nice and ask some questions he might answer.

Looks like you knocked three guys with three questions and two of them are from your home town.

Nah, those weren't knocks - it's just called dark-humor....I just wanted viffer to get used to our sense of humor over here, right off the bat...

- Ghosty

PS, Except for my asking him to stake me that is - I was serious with that question...

Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 11-28-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Suspended

Quote:

Thanks, Ghost
Since Mr. Peat will probably not spend a lot of time answering inane questions, let me speculate, as to what his probable answers to your intelligent [sic] queries might be...

#1--- Of course I have...My Grandpa says he was the greatest one pocket player who ever lived. (but Grandpa drank a lot.)...is he still alive ?..

#2--- I think so...Who, or what, is a "Beard" ???...does it play pool ?...did it ever play pool ?.

#3--- HELL NO !...I like to think I have at least a prayer of winning..

Edit;...missed Viffer's response....but I was close wasn't I ???

Last edited by SJDinPHX; 11-28-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:40 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viffer
Billly you say i have im proved, when is the last time you seen me beat anyone?

You know i drove from Dc to play Alex 17-4 and lost all i had and every thing i could barrow avout 25k. Do you think id lay down a 25k spread hoping that id get it back with interest? From there i went to nyc for 2 weeks, got a call from alex and his backer, i told them i would play 18-4 and a free scratch every game. Thay could bet what ever they wanted,

Billly how much do you think that free scratch is worth?

Now the last set before me and gabe quit gabling in vegas months agao he also gave me 18-4 and a scratch, i beat him 9-2.

N0w when i got to vegas after leaving vegas alex was playing poker and drinking every night, staying up for many nights do you think that could of affected his pool game?

canyou asnwer why alexs backers made him quit 2 different times in the middle of a set and come back, maybe cause he wasnt playing his best?

gabe had me 10-5 racing to 11 and i won do you think h can ever play his best game after thaat?

yes billy thay are in tough games, i said it from the get go, but i want to know what facts you have to support the fact that im playing so much better or that the games are so out of line, or is it just the fact that if im winning you cant make any money?

allex missed ball in hand 3 times and fallowed a ball into his hole on a very easy short. they are in a tough game and for them to win the have to keep playing like champions. Only person that has showed me he can keep doing it is scott and alex in virginia. Alex had other things on his mind in vegas.

so billy you can state your unfounded opions but they are un truths. i also lost 3 sets to bartrum with the 5 break ballin hand, so how much better can i be playing, they were only for 15k a set so that doesnt mean much. so i am over 300 games looser with the 5 break bal in hand, whats the right game now.?
Viffer, I have been playing pool for over 50 years, yes 50 years and I have never seen anyone lose as many games to a TOP player as you did playing Scott and Gabe, and then come back and beat the same player as you did with Gabe at the same game. Yes to me I guess you have improved, (nothing unfounded about that) don't get angry your allowed to improve. Hope to see you in action soon (with a bad game) so I can sneak in a bet against you.

Billy I.

Last edited by wincardona; 11-28-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:03 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wincardona
Viffer, I have been playing pool for over 50 years, yes 50 years and I have never seen anyone lose as many games to a TOP player as you did playing Scott and Gabe, and then come back and beat the same player as you did with Gabe at the same game. Yes to me I guess you have improved, (nothing unfounded about that) don't get angry your allowed to improve. Hope to see you in action soon (with a bad game) so I can sneak in a bet against you.

Billy I.
Maybe he hasn't improved. He's just getting back what he knew he always had and just needed more time. Careful Billy.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:10 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Almanza
Maybe he hasn't improved. He's just getting back what he knew he always had and just needed more time. Careful Billy.
That's another way of looking at it, you're probably right.

Billy I.