Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2011, 01:16 AM
Verified Member

Default The Voice Behind The Game..

Who is pools best comontator?

Comontarors that are hall off fame players cannot answer for themselves or to this thread.

This is for everyone but the commontators. That means I can reply. No doctors allowed.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:32 AM
Verified Member

Billy Incardona
Old 03-30-2011, 02:03 AM
Verified Member

Grady, Cardone, Jimmy Wetch, Jay, JCIN on Tar, Some of the snooker guys in the UK are awesome-as good as our guys.

who sucks: Fatboy, I tried my best but its real hard.

Honerable mention: Cornbread Red did commentary on one video with Buddy and that 2.5 house are the best 2.5 house of commentary ever. Cornbread was triple strong.

But for my one top choice in America is Billy. He is my favorite. overall over long periods of time.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:49 AM

1... Grady or Billy
2... Weenie Beenie
3... The Beard

Last edited by ArkansasKingpin; 04-10-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:33 AM
Verified Member

Grady, Billy, Danny D.

Grady and Billy Tie for first and Danny is Better than second place. Any pairing of the three is unbeatable.

They are all number one at different things.

"Dr. Moustache" thinks aloud in such a way that it rubs off on you as you play, and offers deep thinking scenarios well. He adapts his commentary well considering the players involved. Stimulates your creativity.

Grady has a very objective viewpoint, and fits great stories in there, as well as including the finer points. Lets you see how simple things stacked, are stronger than you think.

Danny really emphasizes the fact that a commentated video is a learning tool. He doesn't miss a beat, and offers plenty of pointers, balancing in a tale or two. He gets lots of pointers in there, and in each vid he seems to get equal amounts of info across that is broken down so simply a beginner can use it.

The best is a tie. My favorite commentator beat my second favorite commentator in their only recorded match. I like to think of them both as #1. But that takes away first place for Danny, which isn't fair, because he is better than number 2.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:13 AM
Verified Member

It's no secret I think Billy is the best by far. I also enjoyed the Billy / Scott pairing last year.

I hope Billy does weigh in, because I am interested in who HE thinks is the best. He most CERTAINLY doesn't have the ego to pick himself, so I am interested, as a commentator himself, who he enjoys.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:43 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRed
It's no secret I think Billy is the best by far. I also enjoyed the Billy / Scott pairing last year.

I hope Billy does weigh in, because I am interested in who HE thinks is the best. He most CERTAINLY doesn't have the ego to pick himself, so I am interested, as a commentator himself, who he enjoys.
If the comontaters post the get disqualified. Because the broke the tread rule. And it cannot be ghanged. Because ut was made by the tread. So comontators use your integraty.

And sit this one out. I pick Fast Freddy the Banker off bankers. But Freddy can comontate. And he isa good talker.

Billy is a polatision. Danny Grady Fat Boy thiier all good. Denniessaid he comontated I never herd him. So can some one comente that has. And get everybody in thier that has comontated.

Im waiting too see if Dippy keeps his word. He said he would comontate a game with me. We will see what happines. Maybe John Birbank will be the lucky Fellow.

Is Dippy still on the lamb?
Old 03-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Verified Member

Default The amazing Billy I

An amazing success story. I would pick Billy I. He has done extremely well with the limited pool knowledge that he has available. He was also fortunate to have me carry him on the matches that we worked together. I would write down the correct shot on a piece of paper for him so he could then say it over the air as if he had thought it up. I was always much too modest to take credit.

Beard
Old 03-30-2011, 09:25 AM
Verified Member

Johnny Miller,ooops this Is about pool I guess. hehehe. I would have to pick the Dr. Billy I. even though he can't pronounce hard to say last names,(like this hard one)... "brum back" hahahaha (inside joke) then Grady,Danny D. In no certain order. I also like Mark Wilson.I think he has a great depth of pool knowledge. I tried It one time. I'll tell ya,It aint as easy as you might think.
But I would like to try It again on a bankpool match If I ever get the chance.
John B.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:19 AM
Verified Member

dippy think bily best at every thing, dippy no oon lamb just no reason to come out. plus head hurt from last time i come up for air. LIke i said pick a player make a game bet real high.