Boo!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
The Ghost (me) has materialized in southern california, and will be here for a few weeks.....Anybody on here from the lower west coast that wants to get together to play some semi-friendly ^_^ one pocket ? Let me know here, or send me a PM.

Ghost

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:
The Ghost (me) has materialized in southern california, and will be here for a few weeks.....Anybody on here from the lower west coast that wants to get together to play some semi-friendly ^_^ one pocket ? Let me know here, or send me a PM.

Ghost
If you make it up to Northern CA I will try you some at Hard Times in Sacramento. Semi-friendly is $50/100 a game, right? I'm tired of getting balls & the break with T-Rex and watching him go 9 and out for my dough.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
jrhendy said:
If you make it up to Northern CA I will try you some at Hard Times in Sacramento. Semi-friendly is $50/100 a game, right? I'm tired of getting balls & the break with T-Rex and watching him go 9 and out for my dough.

John, It would have been a pleasure to play you some, but I'm only going to be in southern Calif.....However, if you want to send me a plane ticket ( I promise to play bad ^_^ ), I might make an exception and come up there.

Ghost

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
Did I miss a post by you

Did I miss a post by you

I would seriously consider that plane ticket offer Ghost however first, how about posting all the matches you played at the DCC and with who, the results, how much you made. It seems you are now keeping a low profile whereas before the DCC you were hustling games right and left. And I say hustling tongue & cheek. How come we do not see you on video? Give us the lowdown and maybe we can fly you north. What are u doing there? Are you going to the Swanee tourny this weekend? Hell maybe I'll fly there.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:
John, It would have been a pleasure to play you some, but I'm only going to be in southern Calif.....However, if you want to send me a plane ticket ( I promise to play bad ^_^ ), I might make an exception and come up there.

Ghost
I would rather save my $$ to go off with, so you will have to find a way up here. If you are at Hollywood Billiards for the Swanee tournament, there are probably dozens there who have robbed me & might go in with you to get you up here. There is a one pocket tournament at Hard Times In Sacramento next Saturday. $20 entry, added $$ and I will be there!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:

Ghost
I would rather save my $$ to go off with, so you will have to find a way up here. If you are at Hollywood Billiards for the Swanee tournament, there are probably dozens there who have robbed me & might go in with you to get you up here. There is a one pocket tournament at Hard Times In Sacramento next Saturday. $20 entry, added $$ and I will be there!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
suki said:
I would seriously consider that plane ticket offer Ghost however first, how about posting all the matches you played at the DCC and with who, the results, how much you made. Give us the lowdown and maybe we can fly you north. QUOTE]

suki, I took the time to compile an even better report/account for you....

....I calculated all of the matches and all of the the money I've won and lost going back through my whole life to when I first started playing as a teenager !....

....So here it is : Over the course of 30 some odd years I won $212,631 dollars, and I lost 212,497 dollars.....So this conclusively proves that I am probably the fairest most honest game-maker/matcher-upper of all time !

Ghost

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
....So here it is : Over the course of 30 some odd years I won $212,631 dollars, and I lost 212,497 dollars.....So this conclusively proves that I am probably the fairest most honest game-maker/matcher-upper of all time !

Ghost

And if you can remember everything that close I want some of whatever vitamins you're takin' :D

Pel

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
Figures

Figures

One Pocket Ghost said:
suki said:
I would seriously consider that plane ticket offer Ghost however first, how about posting all the matches you played at the DCC and with who, the results, how much you made. Give us the lowdown and maybe we can fly you north. QUOTE]

suki, I took the time to compile an even better report/account for you....

....I calculated all of the matches and all of the the money I've won and lost going back through my whole life to when I first started playing as a teenager !....

Ghost

A typical politicians answer, skirt the issue, don't answer the question asked, and redirect the subject. Now that is a hustler.

Smorgass Bored

Verified Member
From
Tampa
Don't Make Me Vote TWICE

Don't Make Me Vote TWICE

suki said:
One Pocket Ghost said:
A typical politicians answer, skirt the issue, don't answer the question asked, and redirect the subject. Now that is a hustler.

I am forming a committee in order to do a study while taking this under advisement. We hope to have reached a conclusion by game time (or election....whichever comes first )
Doug
( voting ourselves a Raise and a retirement package )

Shorty

Verified Member
From
Melbourne, Florida
Smorgass Bored said:
suki said:
I am forming a committee in order to do a study while taking this under advisement. We hope to have reached a conclusion by game time (or election....whichever comes first )
Doug
( voting ourselves a Raise and a retirement package )

The other way to skirt it is to just blame it on me...heck, everybody else is LOL

Shorty

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Don't Make Me Vote TWICE

Don't Make Me Vote TWICE

Quote, Smorgass Board:
Don't Make Me Vote TWICE

Knew you lived in New Orleans and Tampa, Smorg but never knew you live in Chicago???

jazznpool

Verified Member
From
Orange, CA
Glasnost to the ghost

Glasnost to the ghost

There is 200.00 added one pocket at Hardtimes Bellflower this Saturday 2-3-07. Race to 2, finals to 3 (unless recently changed). Practice at noon, tourney starts at 1pm. Entry is a double sawbuck. Come and move to your hearts content.

Martin

One Pocket Ghost said:

Ghost

lewdo26

Verified Member
hemicudas said:
Quote, Smorgass Board:
Don't Make Me Vote TWICE

Knew you lived in New Orleans and Tampa, Smorg but never knew you live in Chicago???
LOL! That was such a long time ago! But there have been cases before and since...Anyway, back to online woofing.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
jazznpool said:
There is 200.00 added one pocket at Hardtimes Bellflower this Saturday 2-3-07. Race to 2, finals to 3 (unless recently changed). Practice at noon, tourney starts at 1pm. Entry is a double sawbuck. Come and move to your hearts content.

Martin

Hi Martin, Thanks for the tournament info, although I already knew about the tournament.....I'm not sure though if I can make it over there on Saturday.

Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Nope

Nope

piglit said:
Oh, there are videos of the Ghost...truth.

pig, Pool videos of me? - nope, not hardly....you must be thinking of some other Ghost. The only videos floating around of me, are the ones with me and Pamela Anderson, and me and Paris Hilton. ^_^