Danny D's in the hospital again

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
posted by cuesmith (sherm) over at AZB.

Our old buddy Danny D. had a stroke yesterday and was admitted to the hospital. He's temporarily, we hope, lost the use of his left arm and feels miserable but his doctors are optimistic that he'll recover. His daughter Angela is in contact with his doctors and will keep me informed of his progress. I just got off of the phone with him and while he sounds haggard he is still joking and well, is Danny! Please include him in your prayers and if anyone would like to send a card to cheer him up his address is:
Danny DiLiberto
% Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital
Room, West 747
3 Gates Circle
Buffalo NY 14209

Thanks,

Sherm

Just talked to my dad and he's made some great friends with the hospital staff. They love him, and why wouldn't they ;P
He appreciates the love and support he's getting from everyone (though I think his nurse is a little peeved the phone keeps ringing non-stop HA!)
I'll keep Sherm up-to-date as I find out my dad's progress.
Please do keep him in your prayers.
Thank you for your well wishes,
Angela DiLiberto

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Old School War Horses never quit!

Old School War Horses never quit!

Danny; I know you'll recover from this because you're OLD SCHOOL like me, and this is just a minor set-back. Your knowledge wand heart in the sport we both love has hardly been matched by others!
There are more potential straight pool Champions waiting in the wings for your expertise help.
Tonight I'll bend a knee for you buddy!

Get well soon;
Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Danny is one of those guys that you have seen around for so long, and he is always so sharp and so energetic, you just think of him going forever. This is a rude awakening -- I sure hope he recovers quickly and thoroughly and I look forward to seeing him in Derby City.

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
Love you, Danny

Love you, Danny

Get well fast,my friend. You're in my thoughts and prayers already.

cuesmith

Verified Member
Contributions for Danny DiLiberto

Contributions for Danny DiLiberto

I'm taking up a collection to try to help Danny DiLiberto get by when he's released from the hospital. It may be a little while before he'll be able to earn any money giving lessons or doing commentary, which is all he has coming in. His Social Security goes to his daughter in Florida. If anyone would like to make a small contribution, you can send it to me and I'll make sure he gets it all and whatever I can add to it.
You can send it to:

Danny DiLiberto
%Sherm Adamson
3352 Nine Mile Road
Cincinnati, OH 45255

or send it to my paypal account at sherm@shermcue.com

Thanks for anything you can do for Danny!

God Bless!

Sherm Adamson

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
cuesmith said:
I'm taking up a collection to try to help Danny DiLiberto get by when he's released from the hospital. It may be a little while before he'll be able to earn any money giving lessons or doing commentary, which is all he has coming in. His Social Security goes to his daughter in Florida. If anyone would like to make a small contribution, you can send it to me and I'll make sure he gets it all and whatever I can add to it.
You can send it to:

Danny DiLiberto
%Sherm Adamson
3352 Nine Mile Road
Cincinnati, OH 45255

or send it to my paypal account at sherm@shermcue.com

Thanks for anything you can do for Danny!

God Bless!

Sherm Adamson
That's great, Sherm. And I would like to personally thank anyone that sends $100 or more by sending them a Danny Di Liberto signed copy of his book, Road Player.

mosconiac

Verified Member
I wish Danny a speedy recovery. I know he & his family have seen some rough patches lately, so thanks for arranging donations on behalf of Danny. Check PP for mine.