Administrator? Why Not?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Not a bad idea, PoolSleuth. There is a listing of 1P events on the "Playing The Game" menu. But a separate forum might draw more attention to various events. They are few in number as it is!

Doc

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
PoolSleuth said:
A separate section Forum for nothing but tournament listings?:)

Unfortunately, there's really not that many One Pocket or Bank Pool tournaments, so we just list them right on the main forum - and everybody will be likely to see them there.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
gulfportdoc said:
Not a bad idea, PoolSleuth. There is a listing of 1P events on the "Playing The Game" menu. But a separate forum might draw more attention to various events. They are few in number as it is!

Doc
One thing I am planning to add is a "banner ad" area in the main OnePocket.org header. Yes it could be used for advertising, but I was thinking of using it more to call attention to things like upcoming tournaments, tournament listings, and other special news or links related directly to our web site or One Pocket specifically.

Tournament listings and tournament results are two specific areas that I could use some volunteer help with. It is hard for me to keep up with those on my own limited time.

Anyone who is interested, please step forward!

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
NH Steve said:
One thing I am planning to add is a "banner ad" area in the main OnePocket.org header. Yes it could be used for advertising, but I was thinking of using it more to call attention to things like upcoming tournaments, tournament listings, and other special news or links related directly to our web site or One Pocket specifically.

Tournament listings and tournament results are two specific areas that I could use some volunteer help with. It is hard for me to keep up with those on my own limited time.

Anyone who is interested, please step forward!
I think it would be a good Idea to have someone make up a phamflet for Women how to learn to play one pocket. And HAve pictures of the good women players and had it out to the women at the tournament. And you can sell it to the Women for five dollares and promote women one pocket. And if someone is very ambitious you might even give a small seminar to women how to play one pocket. And see wahat happines. And you can but banks and nineball in the phampilit too. And if you put full page picures of the greatest women players I think people would all buy the phampilets. And it would open up the door to women playing banks and one pocket. And you will see new women Caracters gitting involved playing Onepocket and Banks.Its just a idea that poped into my head.

PoolSleuth

Well-Known-Member
gulfportdoc said:

Doc

Well it would be like an Emeral Bam, and there you have the list of what is happening.