Accu-Stat Collectors

BUD GREEN

Verified Member
I'm looking to fill in the gaps of my one pocket collection and want to find someone who has some of the older out-of-print tapes. If you have a bunch of one pocket or bank pool tapes,and might want to trade, send me a pm and we can trade lists.

Please only respond if you have a decent collection of original accustats tapes. I'm not interested in trading copies of copies of copies....

I have a ton of good stuff to trade with any serious collectors and hope to find some of the old Legends matches, Bugs banking tapes,etc... before they disappear forever.

amanjyaku

BUD GREEN said:
I'm looking to fill in the gaps of my one pocket collection and want to find someone who has some of the older out-of-print tapes. If you have a bunch of one pocket or bank pool tapes,and might want to trade, send me a pm and we can trade lists.

Please only respond if you have a decent collection of original accustats tapes.

I have a list of all my old Accu-Stats tapes on an old computer somewhere. I'll track it down and email it to you. Do you have a list of specific matches you are looking for? Most of mine are 1P and 3C, with some straight pool and instructionals thrown in.

Also, have you tried calling Accu-Stats? Some of their old stuff is no longer in their catalogs, but they if still have the masters they will make a copy if you ask for it.

luv1pocket

Verified Member
Accu-Stats Tapes

Accu-Stats Tapes

Did you call them and ask them to make a copy of a tape they don't have in their catalog? Because I thought once they took it off it wasn't available anymore. I emailed them a long time ago about the DiLiberto/Allen challenge match on 4 tapes and they said they sold them all and that's it.
I would buy several more tapes if they could make me a copy of an old tape.

amanjyaku

luv1pocket said:
Did you call them and ask them to make a copy of a tape they don't have in their catalog? Because I thought once they took it off it wasn't available anymore. I emailed them a long time ago about the DiLiberto/Allen challenge match on 4 tapes and they said they sold them all and that's it.
I would buy several more tapes if they could make me a copy of an old tape.

I did this several years ago, maybe late 90's, and they provided me with the tape.

I don't think the DiLiberto/Allen match was an Accu-Stats tape--I believe it was a tape produced by someone else that they were re-selling. If that was the case, they wouldn't have been able to make a copy.

Cynion

older tapes

older tapes

I've talked to Pat about this many times and everytime he has told me that he hopes to reproduce the old tapes this year sometime. So, I doubt right now you could just call him up and he will make you a copy, however he hopes to have them available sometime this year.