Happy Birthday to Fast Lenny

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Happy Birthday to my fave road bud...Have a good time tonight, but be careful not to get pepper sprayed or batoned..:p

PS..All drinks are on me tonight, but you have to come to Jimbo's..Heres the newest barmaid there..:p

View attachment 3785

Last edited:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Happy Birthday young man and have a good one. To me, you are The Man With The Golden Thumb. You straight shootin mfer...............

Tramp Steamer

Verified Member
Happy Birthday, Lenny. As a token of our appreciation for the video work you do, me and the boys throwed together a little cash and thought we'd treat you to a night on the town. It just so happens that my neice Moana (that's pronounced Moan...ah) will be in your neck of the woods for the next several days and we thought you two could hook up. She loves pool and bowling, and although a bit shy at first, a half litre of Cuervo Gold will liven her right up. I sent along her picture for your perusal. Enjoy. :)

Attachments

• Mona_Lisa_Wants_Her_Smile_Back.jpg
    Mona_Lisa_Wants_Her_Smile_Back.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Have a good day Lenny, get out and do something different today like playing some one pocket or just spending a couple hrs. with the guys. Enjoy life while you're young and always be true to yourself. Happy Birthday.:D

Billy I.

Skin

Verified Member
Atta boy, Lenny! You made it to another one. ;) Hope you have a good 'un.

Skin

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
My "Happy Birthday" wish for you includes staying AWAY from that "Moan-a" thingamajig in post #9 that is being offered to you as "bait".

Talk about jarring someone.....:eek:

Happy Birthday Lenny! And thanks for adding to our great sport!

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Happy Birthday Lenny! Must be nice to be young... you got your whole life ahead of you.

Nice to have met you at the Derby last year.. although I would have like to play a few games with you.... Thanks for all you've done for our passion of pool. It's much appreciated. I am fully aware of how long it takes to do the projects you do, so much appreciated !!!

Later, my onepocket brother!

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
Happy birthday Lenny.

Maybe you can get that "cheap ole creep" Jimmy... to by you a few beers tonight.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
SJDinPHX said:
Happy Birthday to my fave road bud...Have a good time tonight, but be careful not to get pepper sprayed or batoned..:p

PS..All drinks are on me tonight, but you have to come to Jimbo's..Heres the newest barmaid there..:p

View attachment 3785

Not too shabby bud, I have a feeling if I go to Jimbo's that you wont be there. :p

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
lenny
happy birthday
take dick up on buying you drinks
from what he tells us the offer may not be there much longer
since he may not be:D(jk)
the barmaid may be here longer than both of you:eek:

as for MOAN AH ............................:rolleyes:
(you know who your friends are):D

RedCard

Verified Member
Have a Hoppe birthday and thanks for the live pool shows.

Attachments

• HoppeBirthday.jpg
    HoppeBirthday.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 0