Happy Birthday to Androd

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Papyrus

Papyrus

Best birthday wishes. But dont feel so bad because your birth certificate is in papyrus, mine is on the wall of a cave. The Duck's is carved into the apple tree in the Garden of Eden.

Beard

senor

Verified Member
Happy birthday Rod. Getting old ain't for sissies :) Best wishes.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Happy Birthday Rod, it's been a pleasure throughout the last year reading your insightful post on one pocket. It seems that the older we get the better we type. Hope to see you typing for a long time.

Billy I.

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
Happy birthday Rod....

You are a classy poster and a gentleman and
it's always a pleasure to read and hear your thoughts....;)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Happy Birthday Rodney, (I see you are gaining on me)...:p And thanks for sharing all your good emails.:)

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Terry Ardeno said:
Happy Birthday Rod!
Everybody here likes you, which is rare anywhere! Says a lot about you!
Happy Birthday Rod I have read your posts and replies and they are very good. You have your own Ideas and opinions and thats a great quality to have. The years the come and go and the older we get the smarter we are. And one saying that I always liked was the older we get the better we were. You havant herd that one have you. I wish you a great birth day and its ok to act like when we were little kids and how muchwe enjoyed our birthday and all the games and fun we had. And its always great to reflect back on our happy and fon days. And we were care free nothing mattered but the cake and ice cream and presents, Can you remember what birth day was the most fun for you. Thats the kind off birthday. I hope you have. You can always go back to being a grown up. You have been doing that for a while now. And if you make a birth day wish I hope it comes true.