the first part of this wwyd should not be too hard for everyone
alex was up 7-2 this game
alex made a mental error and left scott running the balls
its still scott's shot he needs all 3 balls to win
wwyd from here
alex scott 58.jpg

bstroud

Verified Member
If the stripe goes in the side looks pretty simple.
Shoot in the 7 and play position for the other stripe where you can hit rail first near the one in the side pocket and get position for
the spot.

Bill S.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
scott alex 58

Shoot in the 7 and play position for the other stripe where you can hit rail first near the one in the side pocket and get position for

the spot.

Bill S.

Exactly. That’s a bingo.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
the spot.

Bill S.

Exactly. That’s a bingo.

That’s what I’d start out trying to do anyway...lol

on the first question everyone gets an A ....:D
scott doesn't shoot like you guys and left the cue ball on the wrong side of the shot line...….:eek: ….. :frus
he left himself here
wwyd
still easy questions I think,,,,,:D
alex scott 58 wrong side of the ball.jpg

bstroud

Verified Member
From where Scott left himself he can pocket the stripe and draw across to pocket the stripe as well. He is left handed after all.
Bank for the win.

Bill S.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Juice up whitey 9 o'clock cue ball, come two rails tight outta the corner....pocket your ball and the ball in the side, spot the ball. If your good, you'll hit rail first. :). It's nearly impossible to scratch if you hit this two rail kick with allot of spin.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Juice up whitey 9 o'clock cue ball, come two rails tight outta the corner....pocket your ball and the ball in the side, spot the ball. If your good, you'll hit rail first. :). It's nearly impossible to scratch if you hit this two rail kick with allot of spin.

Bill, with the angles shown I think you will need right English to come out two rails. Left will take the cue ball too long, even coming out deep out of the corner. Looks to me that you will need Three o'clock to shorten the cue ball off the long rail. I'll need to test this but my gut tells me I'm right.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Punch the 7 in, to crawl over the get the, 'correct angle' on the 15 to carom into the ball into the side pocket, to spot up and get out!

View attachment 23867

bill
I know you don't read what others have posted but that was the first 3 posts.
the next pic shows scotts failed attempt to accomplish that
he pointed to where he wanted to get so obviously that was his plan too
see post 5 for where he left himself
what would you do from there?

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Bill, with the angles shown I think you will need right English to come out two rails. Left will take the cue ball too long, even coming out deep out of the corner. Looks to me that you will need Three o'clock to shorten the cue ball off the long rail. I'll need to test this but my gut tells me I'm right.

Yeah it does appear too high up. And since it's a shimmed Diamond, it might happen with inside. The look on Scotts face pretty much sums up his poor cue ball movement. Pag would never of come up that short.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
bill
I know you don't read what others have posted but that was the first 3 posts.
the next pic shows scotts failed attempt to accomplish that
he pointed to where he wanted to get so obviously that was his plan too
see post 5 for where he left himself
what would you do from there?

I see that today, Larry. Thanks. I don't look at other's post, as not to be influenced with "MY" choice!

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I see that today, Larry. Thanks. I don't look at other's post, as not to be influenced with "MY" choice!

Not all twins are identical :). HNY young man, appreciate your points of view. Jerry Karsch and Alan Gilbert....Shakespears....was a piece of Denver for many years. Raised seating with a piano, split the room in two. Players side and rec side. Was a nice set up. Kim steel tables were used for the 9 footers on the players side, and many heated 3 cush tables, with individual slab pours for each. Also had a Snooker table among'st the pocket liss.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Not all twins are identical :). HNY young man, appreciate your points of view. Jerry Karsch and Alan Gilbert....Shakespears....was a piece of Denver for many years. Raised seating with a piano, split the room in two. Players side and rec side. Was a nice set up. Kim steel tables were used for the 9 footers on the players side, and many heated 3 cush tables, with individual slab pours for each. Also had a Snooker table among'st the pocket liss.

Al was my best 3C friend! Jerry's place was nice, a little unique for the time he opened in the late 80's. The food was pretty good and the Jazz is always fine!

What that has to do with,"MY" WWYD choice, I don't know! :confused:

Last edited:

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Al was my best 3C friend! Jerry's place was nice, a little unique for the time he opened in the late 80's. The food was pretty good and the Jazz is always fine!

What that has to do with,"MY" WWYD choice, I don't know! :confused:

''don't look at other's post''

Is what you mentioned, that was a my choice. :cool:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
well scott just made the ball and left himself here
score obviously is 7-7
now wwyd? and why please? this is where the prior shots got us
and the reason for the thread
alex scott 58 wwyd.jpg

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Might be able to super skim the ball off the point leaving the ball hanging in the hole and cue ball on the head rail