Birthday boy

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I want to wish our member D Money a happy birthday.
D. I don't know who you are but that will not stop me from wishing you this birthday wish that you have a great day with your friends and loved ones.
I don't recall having seen any posts by you but maybe we can get you to start posting now that you are older by a full year.

Tom

Jimmy B

Verified Member
D. I don't know who you are but that will not stop me from wishing you this birthday wish that you have a great day with your friends and loved ones.
I don't recall having seen any posts by you but maybe we can get you to start posting now that you are older by a full year.

Tom

Why hells yea. And with a name like that, he has to be a top notch one pocket player with highest credentials. So

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

Tom

Tom,

I kind of doubt that he'll read your Happy B-Day to him since he's been a member here longer than you and he has 4 posts. He hasn't logged-in since August 2004 and it's a safe bet he won't.

Here's a link to his 4 posts:http://www.onepocket.org/forum/search.php?searchid=211562

I'm sure he'd be happy to know that someone is thinking of him on his B-Day:).

P.S. I see you also had some very old threads here. If I had been a member back then, one of your questions would've been answered very differently (I would've agreed with your version):confused:.

Dennis

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Dennis,
I didn't notice that this guy has been a member that long and hasn't posted but four messages but what the hell. I don't mind throwing him a bone even if he isn't there to catch it in his teeth.

I will have to check out those old posts of ours. I know my life is somewhat different from eight or ten years ago. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you feel the same way.

Tom