Wayne vsSantos

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I have several one pocket heroes on this site, and here's one of 'em playing in a race to 3 final a couple of years ago.

Wayne vs Santos

Wayne has a remarkable ability to pick out seemingly simple shots that are very effective. His execution is often what makes them look so simple. IMO, most of us can learn a lot more that's useful to us watching Wayne than watching Efren, or Alex or Scott, or maybe anyone else.

Enjoy (runs 1:05:46)

Some very good one ball one pocket by both players in one of the games.

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I have several one pocket heroes on this site, and here's one of 'em playing in a race to 3 final a couple of years ago.

Wayne vs Santos

Wayne has a remarkable ability to pick out seemingly simple shots that are very effective. His execution is often what makes them look so simple. IMO, most of us can learn a lot more that's useful to us watching Wayne than watching Efren, or Alex or Scott, or maybe anyone else.

Enjoy (runs 1:05:46)

Some very good one ball one pocket by both players in one of the games.

I played Wayne at the seniors tournament in Houston and he beat me, out shooting and out moving me all the way. His game does not look too flashy but he does everything well.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
His game does not look too flashy but he does everything well.

How would you like to have a piece of the action if you heard Wayne and Steve Cook were on their way to the Elks Club to play one pocket? Their targets would be trying to raise the stakes before they got their coats off. :D

I want to play like Wayne. Until I watched real close for a long time, I never noticed that he did anything that I couldn't do, but boy is he solid.