Jr Hendy Final Dcc Report

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I'm sorry. But a pool player defending his integrity, and good name, just reminds me of this scenario...

"If it doesn't fit..you must acquit"-Johnny Cochran...We all know OJ was innocent,..don't we ?.:rolleyes:

Sorry Fred and Bruce...As you know, I would never pour salt on a 'whiney-cat's' wound..:p (especially a "thin skinned" wound)..:eek:

Duckinator

PS..It is SO lame, to blow this thing all out of proportion..:( ....But,..if Dennis ever calls me an idiot again,...I will kill him !!!

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
I'm sorry. But a pool player defending his integrity, and good name, just reminds me of this scenario...

"If it doesn't fit..you must acquit"-Johnny Cochran...We all know OJ was innocent,..don't we ?.:rolleyes:

Sorry Fred and Bruce...As you know, I would never pour salt on a 'whiney-cat's' wound..:p (especially a "thin skinned" wound)..:eek:

Duckinator

PS..It is SO lame, to blow this thing all out of proportion..:( ....But,..if Dennis ever calls me an idiot again,...I will kill him !!!

If it was OJ glove why didnt it fit?

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:

Duckinator

If the glove was his Why didnt it fit?

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Artie Bodendorfer said:
If the glove was his Why didnt it fit?

because if you take a tattered, dried blood soaked glove and give it to a actor with sticky latex gloves on already, and he's acting for his life, chance are you're going to see someone put on such a show of it not fitting, that it's going to appear it was tough to put on.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
CaliRed said:
because if you take a tattered, dried blood soaked glove and give it to a actor with sticky latex gloves on already, and he's acting for his life, chance are you're going to see someone put on such a show of it not fitting, that it's going to appear it was tough to put on.

True, plus you don't think ole Johnny had him on meds (water pills) for a few days prior, to make his hands swell do you ?...At least thats what Marcia claimed, to no avail..:cool:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
....wait a minute tho... is it still thin-skinned to want to whack somebody with a bat when they resort to calling you thin-skinned after insulting you ?

Beard

Beardmonster,

I never insult you, until after you go ballistic over a few harmless barbs [sic]..;)

Duck...(Don Rickles wannabe)

PS..It is almost a certainty, that if you were to swing at me with anything made of wood,...you would probably miss...:p :p :p

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
SJDinPHX said:
True, plus you don't think ole Johnny had him on meds (water pills) for a few days prior, to make his hands swell do you ?...At least thats what Marcia claimed, to no avail..:cool:

Slick ol' Johnny goaded assistant prosecutor Christopher Darden (against Marcia's advice) into asking Simpson to put on the leather glove ;)

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
SJDinPHX said:
True, plus you don't think ole Johnny had him on meds (water pills) for a few days prior, to make his hands swell do you ?...At least thats what Marcia claimed, to no avail..
CaliRed Fact:

I have always been very interested in crime... reading, documentaries, everything. I have also been fascinated by crime by stars and how they tend to always get away with it, because their able to hire high powered attorneys who hire large teams to assist them in discrediting witnesses, evidences..etc;

So when OJ came along, who I had followed since I was a kid, I was glued to the TV from the moment the news broke. I happened to be unemployed at the time and I suddenly didn't want to find a job, because I wanted to watch the proceedings.

I was so obsessed with the trial, I videotaped the entire trial. Yes, you heard right, I videotaped the ENTIRE TRIAL!:eek: I watched almost the entire trial LIVE on CNN, I would be taping the trial live and pausing when a commercial came on, so my tapes were commercial free. I would not only tape the trial for each day, but would tape some of the talk shows afterwards too. Larry King, CNBC where all the talking heads would discuss what happened that day.

My idea of taping it was for several reasons. One, I was obsessed to the point of where I wanted a means to be able to go back and watch certain parts... two, I thought it might be worth something to some other nutcase:D, and three, I wanted to be able to go back and watch parts that I might had missed.

I must have bought about 300 videotapes and had each one labeled with the day, who was on, what happened.

I can say, there is probably only a few people on this earth, that put their entire life on hold and watched the Trial from 8:00 or so in the morning to about 11:00 at night, that included all the talk shows too. I did this every day Mon - Fri for 134 days of the trial. I also watched/taped the months preceding it to.. the car chase, the grand jury trial.....

After all that money and time I put into that whole thing... the several boxes of tapes I had planned on selling at some point, went POOF in a fire at my apt complex. All those tapes and everything else I owned from my entire life, went up in flames, along with my apt.:(

So DON'T GET ME STARTED ON O.J.!!!!:) The P.O.S.murdering b@stard.

Has anyone else did anything so stupid and unexplainable, such as what I did? Let's just say, it was a very weird time in my life:D

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
demonrho said:
Here are the complete Simpson trial transcripts:
http://simpson.walraven.org/

You should become a attorney. It seems to me that you will put in all the time and work a top attorney would do.

Are you good at law? And the country needs Attorneys that will do the wright thing.

Its pretty sad that someone can beat a murder rap. Just by having the smardest attorney. Makes you wonder why even have a trail.

When you no youre attorney is so good he can find a way too win anny case.That doesnt say much for law and order.

John Gotties Lawer was another Attorney that was soo good. And always won. That they wouldnt let him represent John Gottie.

It comes down to get the best attorney. And if you have money and are somebody you will win the case.

Its all a big Joke. The only law and order I see is the old faision way. Do it yourself and take the law into youre own hands.

THen you get ride off the couruption and the money issues the use too win the case.

And the old faisioned way it does not matter who you are. I see no other way if you want Juistice.

Thier are too many loope wholes and angles for good attorneys to not win. Or lets make a dealMontie Hall.

The need to take money and couruption out off law and order too give juisctice a chance. And its set up for the people with money and pwer too win thier case.

Wright or wrong does not come into play any more. Its soo bad they dont even want too go too trial any more. Just make a deal.

Howe much wrong can a billion dollaers get you in a trail. Is it jusistice or buying off juistice. THe lawyers do more Buissness then pool players.

THey even dump you for another case. What good is law and order when it can be bught off. Howe much is it wort in money too win a murder guilty vedicte.

THe price is too high and the poor person can only loose . Like a fixed game. And then the glorify the attorney for winning a dase that his client was guilty and beat murder.

Is thier anything worse then that for the people and throw it in thier face.

And the biggest sucker line I have herd is give him a nother chance. Well were is the victums second chance. In the caufine in the cemetary. Thats a good second chance.

Its all about nothing a big money came were lawers get rich. And the wright thing doesnt get done. Who can change it and do the wright thing . NOBODY.

WE just have too live with it and the throw it in youre face on TV. And it will not change because the people who are supoose to make money off of the case are in it for the money. And thats all it is.

The lawyers getting paid top dollaer for doing thier job. And without them getting pid top doaller they wouldnt even be doing it. And they are experts at distracting your money. Because thats thier game.

THe money is what drives them and they do this and that too get more money. And they stuided howe to fanagle out off ant case thruogh manipulating people and the law.

And the laws are very week. Thats why smart attorneys can win.

I won a big bet on OJ when everyone was waiting for the verdicte. I told a person to bet all he can that Oj was innocent. And he said Why. And I said its impossable for him too loose the verdicte.

And he lisentend too me . BUt he was sure OJ was guilty because the quick verdicte. And I said no way. I said look at the jury. THats were the answer is. *%% off the white people thought OJ was guilty. And 85% off the black people thought he was innocent.

SO howe can OJ be Guilty. It was not a murder trial. It was a black and White Issue. And I said the black and white jury. Will vote the same way. And he said youre wright it is a lock.

And he won a very big bet. Instead off loosing a very big bet. Because the wise guys thought because the jury made a quick decision that he was guilty.

But thats imposable. Because off all the build up in the paper. And when the verdicte came in the whites couldnt belive it

And the black people were cheering in the streets. But thats more justice. And the case took forever. It was more like a show or opra then a murder case.

I like figuering out ways too win. And that was a reale good bet. If you anylized and looket at what the out come would be and Why.

And a gambler is not looking for who wins. All they do is pick the side that will win. Thjats what its all about.

This bet as far as I was concered was a sure thing. But someone always looses and some one always wins unless its a tie. Or both sides loose and the lawyers get all the money. And the sucker looses and goes broke.

Thats the way I see it FEB. 2 2011. In case a thousand years from nowe someone mite read it. The way the justice and the world was back in our time.

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Artie Bodendorfer said:
When you no youre attorney is so good he can find a way too win anny case...

When the law is against you, argue the facts. When the facts are against you, argue the law. And remember what the great novelist, Charles Dickens, said: "The law is an ass."

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
demonrho said:
When the law is against you, argue the facts. When the facts are against you, argue the law. And remember what the great novelist, Charles Dickens, said: "The law is an ass."
Thats great but I have no chance against someone who is 100 times more qualified then me.

I no I need to find the wright person that is qualified and knowes what they are doing.

And then I have to belive in them doing the wright thing.

And that person is hard too find. I dont no a person like that. Maybe a young Colledge Lawyer who likes the challange .

A lawyer learning in colledge would want too go up aginst those odds. And is willing too go up against the nuts. I dont even no if thier is such a person?

Maybe a colledge law professior teaching his class law. Mite want too go through the case with his students for a learning experience. But I real dont no.

Deeman

Verified Member
While I think John was doing some good natured ribbing, I know Ghost has always showed to be a stand up guy at the table and away and it probably just hit him wrong in John's summary of the events. For what it is worth, I witnessed every shot and game and thought all three gentlemen played well, conducted themselves as good sports and the match was exciting to watch to boot!

I have never seen any of the three, Bernie, John nor Ghost act any way but professional and have witnessed nothing more than quite normal behavior after a good or poor shot. Ghost's mild fist pump after an incredible four ball bank out was not out of line or in any way overdone, IMO. Also, I don't think John really thought il of it but was just, as we all tend to do, emphasizing his story.

I can't express the high respect I have for all three of these fine competitors and proud to call them all friends.

DeeMan

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
lll said:
ghost why dont you show us your banking run out?
4 banks to the same pocket is not something you see all the time
(unless you play bugs or taylor:) )

Larry…there was a time when I would have been glad to post up that bank shot sequence on onepocket.org - but not anymore…you know why Larry? - because if I did, instead of getting a post back saying “nice run-out Ghost” - I’m sure I would get one or more posts telling me, that when I shot and made the 2nd or 3rd bank..I shot the wrong shot.

Deeman said:
I know Ghost has always showed to be a stand up guy at the table and away and it probably just hit him wrong in John's summary of the events. For what it is worth, I witnessed every shot and game and thought all three gentlemen played well, conducted themselves as good sports and the match was exciting to watch to boot!

I have never seen any of the three, Bernie, John nor Ghost act any way but professional and have witnessed nothing more than quite normal behavior after a good or poor shot. Ghost's mild fist pump after an incredible four ball bank out was not out of line or in any way overdone, IMO.

I can't express the high respect I have for all three of these fine competitors and proud to call them all friends.

DeeMan

Thanks for saying those words Dee…and let me say in return, that as is evident by your posts, and especially to anyone who has met you - you are a good man, and I’m also proud to call you a friend.

- Ghost

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Larry…there was a time when I would have been glad to post up that bank shot sequence on onepocket.org - but not anymore…you know why Larry? - because if I did, instead of getting a post back saying “nice run-out Ghost” - I’m sure I would get one or more posts telling me, that when I shot and made the 2nd or 3rd bank..I shot the wrong shot.

Thanks for saying those words Dee…and let me say in return, that as is evident by your posts, and especially to anyone who has met you - you are a good man, and I’m also proud to call you a friend.

- Ghost

IF you shoot and run out. You did it the correct way. Nobody can challange that. Because you execuited every shot with out missing. And nomatter how you doo that. Your resulte was 100%. No matter how you did it.

Nobody can critizize 100% resulte no matter how you do it. Your resulte speacks for itself.

Only a insaine person would critizize a 100% achievment. No matter what you did or how you did it. It was 100% And I can only give you one score. You did it perfect without missing a shot is that 100%. Yes then thier is nothing too talk about.

Just like in base ball if a player gets 5 hits for 5 weather they are infield hits or bunts. It does not matter. Or how good or bad his swing is. THe bootom line is his batting avarage will be 1000%.

And when people say this is the way too do it or that way. Is only another persons opinion. I always stress my way is the correct way to do it. And the best way and easiest way.

But if someone else does it his way and gets the correct resiulte then his way is the correct way for him. Tell you can prove him wrong. Witch can not be done if his score is100%. Weather we like the way he did it or not.

The resulte specks for itself. Take youre accompishment. And if people dont want too excepte it. Just tell them too shoot it thier correct way. And you can give them 6 to 5 that the cant do what you did with thier correct way.

This is one off me most correct statements I have ever made. And I use it my whole life. Thier is no Perfect or correct or wrong way you did it. Thier are no wright or wrongs..

JUst a different way off doing it. And what you did id different then what other people will say or critizie. You dis it. howe can they say its wright or wrong because you did it different then they thought you should do it.

Its only Critzizumm. And My response is be proud off what you did. You suceeded in making it and thier is no greater feeling then accomplishing what you did. From the first shot to the last.

And we all no it was not easy no matter how you did it . You did it. And nobody can change that or take it away from you.

Tell them to do it and see if it takes them all day too do it. When it only took you one time.

Mark it up in youre memory as one off youre great accomplishments. Its not every day we do something great.

BUt for the knockers or whoever said something negitive. Wright a new Treand and put youre name dateand year on the tread. And post it and youre criticks will be happy too see youre tread. And you can even show thw shots you made. And put a little bank pool picture next too it.

And it will be thier frever. And belive me it will make you feel good and the people who what to see it. You are putting the proff on the Tread. For everyone too see.

And anyone that debaites 100% resulte needs too realy look at what they are saying. !00% is a perfect score. Thier is nothing too talk about. A perfect score is the best you can do. Even if you guessed on every shot. Its still a perfect score.

But people will always find something. Even If you run a hundred balls in straight pool. They will say you ran 100 balls but you didnt run them the wright way. If you pick 10 out off 10 football games. And you picket all the worst teams with the worst odds. But you picket all winners. You get paid for all ten winers.

The resulte is what you get paid for not what was the wright or wrong shot. Or you took the worst betts. It does not matter. You get paid for the correct resulte.

And All I can say. Is hope that next time you play you shoot the wrong shots but you make every shot. And I would rather shoot the wrong shots and make them all. Then shoot the correct shot and mis.

Enjoy the rest off youre day. AB

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Artie Bodendorfer said:
IF you shoot and run out. You did it the correct way. Nobody can challange that. Because you execuited every shot with out missing. And nomatter how you doo that. Your resulte was 100%. No matter how you did it.

Nobody can critizize 100% resulte no matter how you do it. Your resulte speacks for itself.

Only a insaine person would critizize a 100% achievment. No matter what you did or how you did it. It was 100% And I can only give you one score. You did it perfect without missing a shot is that 100%. Yes then thier is nothing too talk about.

Just like in base ball if a player gets 5 hits for 5 weather they are infield hits or bunts. It does not matter. Or how good or bad his swing is. THe bootom line is his batting avarage will be 1000%.

And when people say this is the way too do it or that way. Is only another persons opinion. I always stress my way is the correct way to do it. And the best way and easiest way.

But if someone else does it his way and gets the correct resiulte then his way is the correct way for him. Tell you can prove him wrong. Witch can not be done if his score is100%. Weather we like the way he did it or not.

The resulte specks for itself. Take youre accompishment. And if people dont want too excepte it. Just tell them too shoot it thier correct way. And you can give them 6 to 5 that the cant do what you did with thier correct way.

This is one off me most correct statements I have ever made. And I use it my whole life. Thier is no Perfect or correct or wrong way you did it. Thier are no wright or wrongs..

JUst a different way off doing it. And what you did id different then what other people will say or critizie. You dis it. howe can they say its wright or wrong because you did it different then they thought you should do it.

Its only Critzizumm. And My response is be proud off what you did. You suceeded in making it and thier is no greater feeling then accomplishing what you did. From the first shot to the last.

And we all no it was not easy no matter how you did it . You did it. And nobody can change that or take it away from you.

Tell them to do it and see if it takes them all day too do it. When it only took you one time.

Mark it up in youre memory as one off youre great accomplishments. Its not every day we do something great.

BUt for the knockers or whoever said something negitive. Wright a new Treand and put youre name dateand year on the tread. And post it and youre criticks will be happy too see youre tread. And you can even show thw shots you made. And put a little bank pool picture next too it.

And it will be thier frever. And belive me it will make you feel good and the people who what to see it. You are putting the proff on the Tread. For everyone too see.

And anyone that debaites 100% resulte needs too realy look at what they are saying. !00% is a perfect score. Thier is nothing too talk about. A perfect score is the best you can do. Even if you guessed on every shot. Its still a perfect score.

But people will always find something. Even If you run a hundred balls in straight pool. They will say you ran 100 balls but you didnt run them the wright way. If you pick 10 out off 10 football games. And you picket all the worst teams with the worst odds. But you picket all winners. You get paid for all ten winers.

The resulte is what you get paid for not what was the wright or wrong shot. Or you took the worst betts. It does not matter. You get paid for the correct resulte.

And All I can say. Is hope that next time you play you shoot the wrong shots but you make every shot. And I would rather shoot the wrong shots and make them all. Then shoot the correct shot and mis.

Enjoy the rest off youre day. AB
artie this is the first time i ever heard you say the "wrong " shot could be the "right" shot if you make it.
yes execution is important . if you execute you are playing "mistake free"

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
- Ghost
Ah Ghosty, toughen up a little will ya'? I've told you before that when I shoot or advocate a shot that I bet my money on I don't give a damn who says what about it or who don't like it. They can come here and show me I'm wrong, on the table. Show us the out already and give SJD a chance to tell you that you are a moron for your shot choices:p .

Dennis

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
Ah Ghosty, toughen up a little will ya'?

Dennis

Ghost, Amen to dennis' sentiment.
You're already sounding like a brother with a different mother.
I'm afraid to joke with you anymore and I'll miss that.
Rod.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
lll said:
artie this is the first time i ever heard you say the "wrong " shot could be the "right" shot if you make it.
yes execution is important . if you execute you are playing "mistake free"

If its the first time. You must be wright. But I have always said thier is ni wright or wrong just a different way off doing it. But I like youre reply because that tells me even with my great spelling you have read some off my Jibber Jabber.

Keep wrighting and doing what you want to do. It doesnt mater wright or wrong. In the Carnavale we use too say if it isnt right we will make it wright.

But that was a long time ago. You could have a million dollaers cash on you going on a plain or betting it in the casinos. And nobody said nothing. THen the figured out that 10 thousand dollaers cash you should fill out a forum.

And the people went for it. Why should you fill out a forum its youre money. And the would have caught bigger and more crimminals with out making that stupied law. ITs completly useless and a waiste off time. And all the law did was wake up the crimminals too stay under cover.

But you have people making laws that dont no anything. And all they do is the wrong thing.

TEn thousand dollaers cash. Fill out the fourums. I will showe you what a joke it is. THe could lock up more people for not filling out the fourums then crimminals they will catch by have made the law.

Thats howe redicoulous and a nothing law it is. And everyone shit in thier pants. Not the crimminals but the ligit people.

Take the law and thhose pages and give it back to inspector Gusto. I hope the world wakes up. Because it is getting further and further away from realy doing something that can do some good. The thinking is all wrong and needs too change.

Before the dollaer will be worth less. We are heading thier fast. And oweing 14 trillion dollaers. Guess who will wind up with the country. THe people who are owed all the money.

Well the price is too high. And the deficet will never get paid back. It will only get bigger and worse. And we will prent soo much money tell it wont be worth nothung.

And I am Independent. I only belive and am for the people. Not for the people who are taking all the money. If a fool like me can see it why are all you people soo blind. Its been going on for every. Do you think it will change or get better.

THe only thing will change is tommarrow if we are her we will be a day older.

Nobody is going to splite the moey with the people. Why should day. When they can have it all. Would you splite the money if you could have it all.

I dont want no money. I just want all the people in the whole world too be as one and work together and enjoy life. All countrys desire to eat shelter and leave in peace.

Howe can that happen when only certain people want everything. IT is imposable. But what hurts me is too see howe cluless people are and the same thing keeps happining too them.

Howe long does it take for all the people in the world too wake up. Are you all under a spell or hipmatixed. OR dont you care. What about youre children and grad children and all thier generations after them. We all owe it too them too make it wright. WE are responsable for the shape and condition off the word. Nobody casused it put people.

THeir are a lot off smart people in the world. And the no and can say who is responsable for the codition and the shap off the world.

I would bet everything that I have. Nothing good will change. It will only be more false promisses and talk with nothing behind it but just talk.