Seattle one pocket

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I am heading up to the Olympic Peninsula next week and was looking for some one pocket action. JR Hendy spots me 10/7 for life. Per game, set. I'll be in Port Angeles and Port Townsend from Feb 17 until the house is rented. Old and crippled. Good guy to take off. Blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. Did I mentioned I haven't played in a long time?:eek:

Rodan

Verified Member
Scrzbill said:
I am heading up to the Olympic Peninsula next week and was looking for some one pocket action. JR Hendy spots me 10/7 for life. Per game, set. I'll be in Port Angeles and Port Townsend from Feb 17 until the house is rented. Old and crippled. Good guy to take off. Blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. Did I mentioned I haven't played in a long time?:eek:

You will have to Leave Port Townsend and take the Kingston ferry back to civilization find that one-pocket game. The Regulars from The 211 Club and Dr. Cue’s are waiting for you at a new place:

The Golden Fleece
7804 NE Bothell Way
Kenmore WA
425 908 7332

It’s a pool player’s pool room, full of 9-Foot Diamond tables.

Bring lots of jellybeans for a warm welcome.

Good luck.

Rodan.

Directions:
Take the ferry from Kingston to Edmonds
Exit the ferry and turn right on Sunset Ave (Rte 104)
Go 6.7 Miles on Rte 104, then turn right on Ballinger Way NE.
Go 0.6 Miles then turn left at Hwy 522 ( Bothell Way)
Go 2.0 Miles then turn left into large
parking lot behind Starbuck’s.

Attachments

• EDMONDS.JPG
    EDMONDS.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 0

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I m going to be in PA mostly. There is a guy in Port Townsend that plays pretty good, but he doesnt play one pocket. Who's there? Fitzsimmons? I don't mind playing anyone as long as its a game and not a robbery! I played some guy from Doc Cues at the derby in 2002. We played a strange version of eight ball. Is he still around? There also was a kid that moved up there from San Francisco about ten years ago. I know guys from your room go to Port Angeles to play at the Chinese place on 101. If you play for jelly beans then I'll stop at COSTCO in Sequim and pick up a big jar. Travel for two hours to play? That's two hours you don't get my cash. The 211 club. I'll have to find my t-shirt. No music. No dancing. Just pool.

Rodan

Verified Member
Seattle one pocket

Scrzbill said:
I m going to be in PA mostly. There is a guy in Port Townsend that plays pretty good, but he doesnt play one pocket. Who's there? Fitzsimmons? I don't mind playing anyone as long as its a game and not a robbery! I played some guy from Doc Cues at the derby in 2002. We played a strange version of eight ball. Is he still around? There also was a kid that moved up there from San Francisco about ten years ago. I know guys from your room go to Port Angeles to play at the Chinese place on 101. If you play for jelly beans then I'll stop at COSTCO in Sequim and pick up a big jar. Travel for two hours to play? That's two hours you don't get my cash. The 211 club. I'll have to find my t-shirt. No music. No dancing. Just pool.[/QU

Fitzsimmons lives about 60 miles north of the pool room,
around Mt Vernon or Sedro Wooley, so it's hard to predict
when he will show up.

Near the back of the room is a table with 4-inch pockets.
When someone starts piling cash on that table, Fitz often
materializes.

Rodan.

Islandeddie

Verified Member
Port Townsend pool hall?

Port Townsend pool hall?

Is there a 9 foot table for rent in Port Townsend? North Whidbey has a couple of one pocket players that could catch (walk on) the Keystone ferry If you get to PA via Whidbey a game could be arranged on the South end of the island.

We are all old and blind down here, and need weight.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
The only 9ft tables in Port Townsend that I know of are in private homes. I'm just a slugger who likes to gamble. I'll call my brother and see if he knows of any tables. Just bar tables last time I was there. I may be too tied up with the problems that need solutions to play, but JR Hendy is talking about us making a little road trip to visit instead of work. I only have a few days to get a lot done. Does Widby have a place to play? It would be nice to know that I could take a ferry to play when I'm up there for vacation. The only place I know to play is the restaurant/pool room in Port Angeles. Since my accident, I can't match up with that guy any more.

Islandeddie

Verified Member
9 footers

9 footers

The only 9 footers are in private homes here on Whidbey but available. If you bring JR, I understand Harry would like to play.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Islandeddie said:
The only 9 footers are in private homes here on Whidbey but available. If you bring JR, I understand Harry would like to play.
JR is in Hawaii recovering from the DCC. We were up just about the whole time and there was very little good action. Everyone wanted the nuts even at my speed. It used to be a $50 game could be had at every level. Now guys get ahead a couple of games and they have to quit. I'm tired. I'm blah, blah. Bunch of heartless ..........Im snowed in in Yreka. Left too late to miss the storm.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
SNOWSTORMS. Now I remember why I left the east coast. Blew out a tire skidding to a stop in Medford. Set me back almost a day. THE DAY I WAS PLANNING ON PLAYING POOL!!!!