Balabushka Style Cues with MOP & Acrylic - 4 Point/4 Veneers

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
These cues were posted in the cue gallery on AZ Billiards and many people like them and they are now here for sale. 4 point with 4 veneers, mother of pearl inlays with acrylic in the butt, 3/8-10 pin with joint protectors. I have one being built for myself so these are in need of good homes. I sent the material to have these built such as the acrylic, brown bumpers, delrin and 50 year old birdseye maple used in the forearms so it reflects in the price as they were built to my design by Joel Dadivas of JD Cues. I have the specs and plenty of pictures shown below. I try to do my best to list cues with a good description and details as selling online is not the same as selling in person.

Both cues have been test hit as I like to see how they hit and make sure they are sound. Very nice solid hit on both cues. The shaft wood on cue number 1 with the orange acrylic is not the greatest, so if your picky with shafts and there look its not for you. It also has very small slight blemishes on the buttcap at the bottom but I rather mention it, you can see it in the 3rd picture down, it is very tiny. I will be posting a ton of pictures and video so you can see everything I am speaking of. Some sugar marks here and there on the shafts of cue number 2 also. If your nitty about shafts and want perfect shafts that are all white then these are not for you, they still play great though.

SOLD!!!!!!!!

Cue Number 1 - Orange Acrylic
Weight: 19-19.1 Oz.
Butt: 15.5 Oz.
Shaft 1: 12.8mm - 3.5 0z.
Shaft 2: 12.6mm - 3.6 Oz.

Cue Number 2 - Blue Acrylic
Weight: 18.6 Oz.
Butt: 14.9 Oz.
Shaft 1: 13.2mm - 3.7 Oz.
Shaft 2: 12.7mm - 3.7 Oz.

CLICK LINK BELOW FOR MORE PICTURES