Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2019, 11:54 PM
Verified Member

Default Baltimore Friday

Iím a one night stand in Baltimore Friday if anyone is looking for action.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:30 AM
Verified Member

Sorry Jim, j didn't see this post till this am. (Sunday). Next time you fly this way call me. Would like to knock them around with you. Thanks Paul 443 850 7044
Old 07-07-2019, 09:55 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoretallpaul View Post
Sorry Jim, j didn't see this post till this am. (Sunday). Next time you fly this way call me. Would like to knock them around with you. Thanks Paul 443 850 7044
Gotta be NEXT Friday, Paul.
Old 07-07-2019, 04:37 PM
Verified Member

Late night, can't read. Call me anyway, maybe we can hook up.
Old 07-08-2019, 01:08 AM
Verified Member

I think this would be a fun match to stream. Pretty even lineup.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:23 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Sorry, I should have been more specific. 7/12. This Friday
Old 07-08-2019, 06:54 PM
Verified Member

Jim, I assume you will fly in to BWI airport. There is a room close to the airport called bank shots. Unfortunately, they only have 3 diamond 9ft tables. Another is where darmoose plays at. That place is called triple nines. I don't really care for the tables and I'm not sure if tables would be available on Friday. The room I play at is north of the airport. Approximately 40 minute car ride. They have 20 nine ft tables. The tables we play on have 4 1/2 inch pockets . That place is top hat sports bar and grill. So, if you would like to play send me a text or call me at 443 850 7044.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:55 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Jim, I assume you will fly in to BWI airport. There is a room close to the airport called bank shots. Unfortunately, they only have 3 diamond 9ft tables. Another is where darmoose plays at. That place is called triple nines. I don't really care for the tables and I'm not sure if tables would be available on Friday. The room I play at is north of the airport. Approximately 40 minute car ride. They have 20 nine ft tables. The tables we play on have 4 1/2 inch pockets . That place is top hat sports bar and grill. So, if you would like to play send me a text or call me at 443 850 7044.
I played Piano Man at Top Hat for a few hours about two years ago. Top Hat was a good room. I also went to triple nines, there was a womenís event going on but I didnít care much for the room.

Darryl was kind enough to meet me at Drexeline. Darryl has a real passion for 1P and we had a great time.

After I land I have to go G&M for crab cakes. Iíll probably head to Top Hat afterwards.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:38 PM
Verified Member

The crab cakes are some of the best in town. Piano man does not play anymore. He's fighting a health issue. Maybe I'll see you up there after work. Be safe