Chicago

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I have Friday October 5 open. I’ll probably head up to Chris’s early for action if anyone is interested. I’ve got JR booked for Thursday and I’m pumped:) Still bummed I had to cancel out on Memphis. Would have loved to see Ben, Robert, Mike, and the rest of you guys.

Hey Ghost, did you change your number. I tried texting and calling.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
I have Friday October 5 open. I’ll probably head up to Chris’s early for action if anyone is interested. I’ve got JR booked for Thursday and I’m pumped:) Still bummed I had to cancel out on Memphis. Would have loved to see Ben, Robert, Mike, and the rest of you guys.

Hey Ghost, did you change your number. I tried texting and calling.

I think Delawder is in town.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I think Delawder is in town.

Delawder is one tough player.

Turns out I jinxed myself. Landed in Chicago, had Pizza, flew back to Pontiac. Tomorrow Flight takes me to Boston then back to Chicago. I only have time for Red Shoes tomorrow evening.

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
Delawder is one tough player.

Turns out I jinxed myself. Landed in Chicago, had Pizza, flew back to Pontiac. Tomorrow Flight takes me to Boston then back to Chicago. I only have time for Red Shoes tomorrow evening.

Sorry :sorry for doubting you, Jim, you were right. It was Red Shoes. Now you see why I need to wear those crazy glasses. :cool:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Chicago action Report.

I finally made it to Red Shoes Saturday. As soon as I landed Chicago Fats was texting me, I thought I had JR on the hook but he had a doctors appointment.

Before Dan could get there Piggy Banks wanted to play some. Piggy and I had a good time for five hours. I made a few too many mistakes to beat Piggy but we had a good time. Dan was playing some guy on the next table. Every time I looked over Dan was running balls and making bank shots. His opponent was cracking. Good shooting Dan.

JR made it over to Red Shoes to watch a little. After by beating John and I went out for a late dinner. After that we went to Surge and played some on the GC5 tops with 5” buckets. Those tables play well but the first table we played on had quite the roll.

I mentioned to John that I wanted a new tip so we went to Cognoscenti cues for a while. Joe had a $22,000 and $16,000 cue hanging in the work shop. Joe’s a glider pilot so we talked about flying while he installed a new tip.

Chicago was fun. I wish I could fly in more often.
John is a super nice guy and I enjoyed spending time hanging out.
Sorry I missed out on Chris’s and the Ghost.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Chicago action Report.

I finally made it to Red Shoes Saturday. As soon as I landed Chicago Fats was texting me, I thought I had JR on the hook but he had a doctors appointment.

Before Dan could get there Piggy Banks wanted to play some. Piggy and I had a good time for five hours. I made a few too many mistakes to beat Piggy but we had a good time. Dan was playing some guy on the next table. Every time I looked over Dan was running balls and making bank shots. His opponent was cracking. Good shooting Dan.

JR made it over to Red Shoes to watch a little. After by beating John and I went out for a late dinner. After that we went to Surge and played some on the GC5 tops with 5” buckets. Those tables play well but the first table we played on had quite the roll.

I mentioned to John that I wanted a new tip so we went to Cognoscenti cues for a while. Joe had a $22,000 and $16,000 cue hanging in the work shop. Joe’s a glider pilot so we talked about flying while he installed a new tip.

Chicago was fun. I wish I could fly in more often.
John is a super nice guy and I enjoyed spending time hanging out.
Sorry I missed out on Chris’s and the Ghost.

I would have like to have seen you, but we were all on stand by for the Van Dyke trial verdict....hopefully next time.