Truman's bank pool tourney race to 23.....

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
So far i am undefeated today, 1st day of Truman's race to 23 bank pool tournament in Louisville, Ky. Finals tomorrow, will follow up with results.
I think i'm in the money now.............Sure glad i bought Brumback's dvds !!

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
RESULTS Truman's old style bank pool tournament.

RESULTS Truman's old style bank pool tournament.

Louie Demarco gave me my first loss for the winner of the winner's bracket.
I then swam thru the loser's bracket to arrive in the finals last night at midnight.
I had to beat Louie 2 sets.. I handily won the first set, he is a grinder, at 03:00 am Monday morning, he needed 1 bank for the win and i needed 2 balls to win the tournament, so i was definitely in the hunt, he sank his first, and won the tournament.:frus He had previously came in 2nd. at the Derby city Classic losing to World bank pool champion Larry Price, deceased. I feel good about 2-2nd, place finishes in a row, for age 68, i think i hung in pretty good.

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
order of finish

order of finish

Thanks Freddie, order of finish.
1. Louie Demarco
2. Jim Fulcher
3. Tony Sauer
4. Brian Roberts
5. Tiger Nall Tiger has had several bank pool finishes in top 10 at the DCC.

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Just so I don't get the threads all crossed up..

Are there are payouts for high run or anything? Just thinking about that after doing a small poker tournament with a small high hand payout. :eek:

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
high run

high run

They have in the past let players post up 5 bucks a piece and create a high run pot for those who wish to participate. I like those pots, but we didn't do it the last couple of tournaments.