demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
...how would I miss this ugly puss?

Lou Figueroa
amazing he can even
get voice work with that mug

Jeez, Mr. Fib-eroa, we've watched you devolve into a bald faced liar, now you are regressing into an infant calling your opponents ugly. (It would be sad, if it wasn't so funny.) Granted, Keone isn't the pretty boy type actor that seems to turn you on (not that there is anything wrong with that ;) ).

Keone is a "character" actor. And, "character" is something you have no clue about. In fact, if you put on your favorite high-heels, climbed to the top of the highest hill, and reached as high as you could reach, you would not reach Keone's bootstraps as regards to character. :lol

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Jeez, Mr. Fib-erola, we've watched you devolve into a bald faced liar, now you are regressing into an infant calling your opponents ugly. (It would be sad, if it wasn't so funny.) Granted, Keone isn't the pretty boy type actor that seems to turn you on (not that there is anything wrong with that ;) ).

Keone is a "character" actor. And, "character" is something you have no clue about. In fact, if you put on your favorite high-heels, climbed to the top of the highest hill, and reached as high as you could reach, you would not reach Keone's bootstraps as regards to character. :lol

Are you serious? I have always thought that Lou was a class guy with a big ego, I don't know why I made that judgement I guess it's because he speaks so eloquently, he really impressed me..one never knows, do they. I'm not trying to bust balls, that's really what I thought, not that the jury is back, but, but, ah forget it. I still don't believe it.:rolleyes:

Dr. Bill

Wayne

Verified Member
Are you serious? I have always thought that Lou was a class guy with a big ego, I don't know why I made that judgement I guess it's because he speaks so eloquently, he really impressed me..one never knows, do they. I'm not trying to bust balls, that's really what I thought, not that the jury is back, but, but, ah forget it. I still don't believe it.:rolleyes:

Dr. Bill

Once you have more experience with his attacks on you then you will realize what kind of a class guy he is. He has told so many lies about me that I thought he could not stoop any lower. Then he comes up with a new one where he went to a pool hall in Los Angeles recently and some Latino speaking to him in Spanish started cursing me out and telling him horrible things about playing me.

The only 3 Spanish players I have ever gambled with (from Los Angeles) were Ernesto and Oscar Dominguez and King Kong (Bernardo Chavez). I play all three of them even and we have never had any kind of problem (and they all speak perfect English).

The class act makes up some of the weirdest lies just so he can be a knocker. Fortunately, anyone who knows me and reads his lies has no doubt he is a liar.

Wayne

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Are you serious? I have always thought that Lou was a class guy with a big ego, I don't know why I made that judgement I guess it's because he speaks so eloquently, he really impressed me....
Dr. Bill

You are kind of right. Lou was an ok guy at one time. And yes, he had an eloquent flair in his tournament reports. He was polite in person and seemed to be a proficient amateur player.

However, Lou had a fatal flaw that has now grown into a cancer that is killing him (metaphorically). He always had a need to be right, no matter what, and enjoyed belittling others who did not have his communication skills. At first, it it was amusing, watching him in constant battle with all and sundry.

But then, Lou's incessant need to be right grew into such a neurotic obsession that it clouded his judgment and tempted him into making up stuff (lying) and viciously lashing out at anyone who disagreed with him.

It is truly sad, because Lou had a bit of potential to be an interesting commentator on the pool scene. Instead, he has let his obsessions twist him into a comical figure, wildly flailing against reality and retreating behind more and more falsehoods.

Last edited:

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
As the official PC police, may I remind you, I will not tolerate any homophobic comments if I come across them.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I am still wondering how good hacker must play because Lou plays well for an amateur, and 11-7 is some serious weight. I would think you would be all over that kind of spot Lou. I suspect your straight pool high run is higher than hacker's too.

Maybe I have Lou's game underrated..Im starting to wonder myself.. Im starting to think I almost trapped myself.. Im almost to the point Im glad Lou was scared to death... ...hmmm..hmmm. I never played straight pool so I can assure you everyone on here has a higher run than me... truth be told I was just trying to prove Lou wouldn't play with the nuts when he came on here saying the WWYD"s were not like playing for big money with real pressure..
On paper Lou has the nuts with 11 to 7( toilet paper) but there are REAL factors that come into play.. Lou knows he would fold like a cheap suit in real life and he couldn't take the embarrassment from his "friends" on the forums.

have a nice day:)

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Family members aren't eligible to be used as judges Lou. :rolleyes: really.:sorry

Lets see if I got this one right.
* You're being sued for libel.
*You have been caught twisting the facts. (whats new)
* You're afraid to admit your a coward when it comes to playing games you should play.
*Mostly all your rebuttals are fabrication.
* You have managed to argue with at least four members in the thread.
* You're still trying to compete in spite of how badly you've been beaten.
* You are oblivious to all the facts which clearly suggest that you're in a state of denial, so with that said..there's really no hope for you.:sorry

Have a nice day.:)

Dr. Bill

Bill

-- I have a great lawyer
-- I don't twist anything except your panties
-- I don't need to play buffoons
-- My rebuttals are truthful
-- There are at least four buffoons here
-- You a poor scorekeeper
-- I don't let opinions of buffoons keep me up at night. I sleep like a baby.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I think it was me who didnt want to play you one time at the HOB. It was my first trip there and I wasnt ready to jump into the box. I have been down there since and played everyone in the house, winning some and losing some.

No biggie, it happens.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I am still wondering how good hacker must play because Lou plays well for an amateur, and 11-7 is some serious weight. I would think you would be all over that kind of spot Lou. I suspect your straight pool high run is higher
than hacker's too.

Steve, I like 11-7 from hacker. That's why I initially said I was interested. But I don't suffer blowhards well and all the bs that started flying around made me completely lose interest in playing him. Don't need it.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member

Dr. Bill

The opinions of three malcontents down in SoCal mean next to nothing to me. Particularly three malcontents that think they are in a community production of "West Side Story" and need to protect their little piece of turf here out on the interweb. (Personally I get a chuckle every time I picture Keone Young dancing down the street, low to the ground, snapping his fingers in the opening number :)

Here's what I know:

"Wayne will not make a fair game."
Fatboy

"When I'm in town I go to Santa Monica Billiards or Plush Pocket in the Valley. Except for the champions, everyone is scared to death to play anyone they don't know or they want so much weight you have no chance. I just spent most of the day at S.M.Billards and no one would play me."
jtompilot

"I have been to Santa Monica at least 20 times and have never been able to get a game for $10/$20. No one will play."

And oh yes, from my last trip to LA in May, "Wayne, que cabron! Ese pendejo juega como Dios pero no le dará nada. El es apretado como culo de monja."

Lou Figueroa

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Steve, I like 11-7 from hacker. That's why I initially said I was interested. But I don't suffer blowhards well and all the bs that started flying around made me completely lose interest in playing him. Don't need it.

Lou Figueroa

Lou you can save trying to save face saying you liked the game.. you are like a sand salesman in the Sahara Desert.. nobody is buying it dummy!! I did exactly what I wanted to do which is prove to everyone how full of shit you are and just a wannabee half ass ball banger.. I must say you have managed to alienate almost an entire pool site that is quite an accomplishment.. Its too bad we are not going to play because we could have had a helluva WWYD from our match.. I figure about 10 minutes into the match the WWYD would have been.....

Lou Figueroa has just shit his pants on the live stream. To compound matters Lou in an ill guided attempt to try to look like Don Johnson in Miami Vice and has chosen white pants as part of his attire.. hundreds of people are watching but Lou has some viable options... 1. he could simply back out of the playing area and run to the bathroom and throw them shit catchers away. 2. Lou could "accidentally" knock his coffee over in his chair and sit on it blaming the coffee for the stain.. 3. he could slide over to his only fan in attendance and ask if he has an extra pair of depends.. or... 4. he could just keep on playing stain and all because everyone expected him to shit himself anyway.... WWYD?

have a nice day:)

P.S. What is it that Lou always tells me to do? oh yeah thats it...... As far as Im concerned Lou can go pound HIS PUD.. or something like that

keoneyo

Verified Member
Its funny you should mention musicals. Cause Ive done a lot. In New York as well as California and Hawaii. As a matter of fact I started there. This ugly, round, clumsy, kid got drafted into many a chorus. I really wanted to be a set and prop builder but because actors didn't want to do small parts I would get put in one line bits. My first line was "Heres your coffee sir" in a play called Death of a Salesman. I watched the whole play at 15 years of age every night for 2 months and it was magical.
I started then being thrown in musicals. Can you imaging this short Hawaii boy who couldn't speak proper English in productions like My Fair Lady and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. I got the bug and would have loved to have been a Shark in West Side Story. I decided then that that's what I wanted to do. I studied and worked hard. I saved money and came to LA to study and then NY paying my dues in shit jobs and classes at nite for 10 years.
Funny I started out with another classmate in Hawaii who was also round goofy and not the prettiest but she had a lot of talent. While I packed for LA she went to NY. She waited tables and busted her ass and today she is known as Bette Midler. You should of seen me and her as Cockneys singing Im getting Married in the Mornin'. Someone like you would have had a good time snickering at us.
But this is where you and I depart Lou. I had a dream and I busted my ass for it. I went on the road. Something you never had the heart to do. I worked and competed wth the top in my field. Every where I went I was not the Shane Van Boening but the SVB's respected me and my work and knew I was commited to being a Pro. Someone who loved and respected the craft and others in my business.
Something you will never be but only pose at it.
Ive worked with the best. You talked about the Godfather. I worked with Pacino, Francis Ford Coppola, Jimmy Caan, its all in the record. We all had good times. Yeah this ugly little boy who had a dream and tried his best to fulfill it. Im still trying.
And you put down Billy Cardone?? Billy has more guts and knowledge than you have in your little pinky. We know and we see. We laugh. At you.
Look at yourself in the mirror Lou, A place where you only have the guts to perform. Look at yourself and see real ugliness.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I have never made myself out to be anything more than a recreational pool player who likes to play 1pocket for $10 or $20 a game.

I have been blessed with a comfortable life and in my retirement I have had to opportunity to play in events against the pros at the DCC, the US Open, Olathe, and Red Shoes. I have always admitted that I go play in these events to donate to the pro pool player retirement fund. I have zero illusions. It’s something I enjoy doing and along the way have made many friends and acquaintances, collected many war stories that I sometimes share, and stolen the occasional victory from someone who plays pool for a living.

My match with JB was a one-off rooted in a 15 year feud over the merits of CTE. And I fully confessed at the time and afterwards that my main concern was folding like a cheap lawn chair under the pressure of playing for $10k. Funny thing is that after I wrote that whole incident up, I received many comments about how honestly I wrote that part — not trying to come off as full of bravado. Several said they hoped I would write a book some day. To a man, folks said they admitted they would have felt the same way under the gun.

So that’s that. I’m in contact with a good number of folks here on the group and I know that that they generally feel that there must be something in the water down in LA that drives people loco. In any case, the opinions of a couple of haters is nothing to me and as I have said in the past: you are nobody on the internet if you don’t have your very own pack of screaming monkeys. So that’s all par for the course and is validating... in an odd kind of way.

I’m good with all of it ;-)

Lou Figueroa

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Its funny you should mention musicals. Cause Ive done a lot. .

Do you think that, along with your incessant name-dropping, gives you credibility in an argument related to character?

I wonder what it is about a person that makes him feel the need to do that... constantly.

You apparently don't have a clue because you seem to be pretty impressed with the worst braggart on the site.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
And for the record Keone Young was never in the room at SM the same time I was. If anyone says otherwise they are lying. I mean, how would I miss this ugly puss?

Lou Figueroa
amazing he can even
get voice work with that mug

Do you think that, along with your incessant name-dropping, gives you credibility in an argument related to character?

I wonder what it is about a person that makes him feel the need to do that... constantly.

You apparently don't have a clue because you seem to be pretty impressed with the worst braggart on the site.

I might have agreed with you John, but Lou attacked (1) the quality of Keone's face and (2) Keone's ability to get work in Hollywood in light of said face.

Given that, Keone's response seems on point to me.

Wayne

Verified Member
Several said they hoped I would write a book some day.

Lou Figueroa

Some helpful suggestions if you do write a book about your pool career and experiences.

1. Try e publishing to keep the costs down. You may be able to keep the costs to about $600 and that way you only stand to lose $590 after the several have purchased the book.

2. Be sure to publish it as a work of fiction because you can be sued for twisting the facts the way you normally do.

3. Try not to repeat yourself hundreds of times like you do in your posts.

4. Do not state anything about "go pound sand" if anyone writes a review.

5. Do not write anything about WWYD no one in the world is interested in What You Would Do.

6. And remember to KISS. (Keep it simple stupid)

Hope this helps and if you do publish I promise to download the free part and give an honest review.

Hope this helps,

Wayne

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I might have agreed with you John, but Lou attacked (1) the quality of Keone's face and (2) Keone's ability to get work in Hollywood in light of said face.

Given that, Keone's response seems on point to me.

I understand your point, but this is not an isolated case of name-dropping. As I said, it's incessant. And the level of this attack on Lou is nothing new for Keoneyo... he's been doing that incessantly too.

I don't know the merits of any of the arguments, claims and counter-claims, and I'm so tired of hearing it that I don't care. But I will say this: the attacks on Lou, whether supported by the underlying facts or not, have been much harsher and crueler than anything Lou has said in response or to initiate them. And, as far as I recall, the harshest thing Lou has said to Keoneyo was to call him Waynes "yes man" or something like that.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
does anyone else besides me think this should be moved to the members section??
carry on men.....:focus......:D

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
...But I will say this: the attacks on Lou, whether supported by the underlying facts or not, have been much harsher and crueler than anything Lou has said in response or to initiate them.....

This is the second funniest thing I've read all day. (When Lou was bullying everyone for years we never heard a peep from guys like you. When Lou gets a taste of his own medicine suddenly the crocodile tears start flowing.)