Ronnie O'Sullivan's Episode 4

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Well, one pocket did not make the cut, but here is the final episode in San Francisco. All four episodes on are here.

http://snookerroom.tv/news/ronnie-osullivans-american-hustle/

But, California Billiards Club made the cut! If you want to see one of the rooms that is in the running for the member's tourney, you can see it around the 13 min mark.

I was told that they interviewed Bucktooth for about an hour but didn't make it in. Too bad. :)

Dave

John, good luck and good playing in the 10' 1-pocket challenge.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
But, California Billiards Club made the cut! If you want to see one of the rooms that is in the running for the member's tourney, you can see it around the 13 min mark.

I was told that they interviewed Bucktooth for about an hour but didn't make it in. Too bad. :)

Dave

John, good luck and good playing in the 10' 1-pocket challenge.

Tooth and I were with them 3/4 hours and I played Ronnie a couple games of one pocket and answered his questions about strategy. He did not seem to care for it much and after viewing all four episodes they stuck pretty much with eight ball, the game everyone around the world that has played any pool understands.

I still got to meet and spend some time with one of the greatest snooker players alive. Since I grew up playing American snooker it was quite an honor for me.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
thanks for the link john
i enjoyed all 4 episodes
i cant beleive they would have kept ronnie playing scott frost instead of you.:D
good luck in the 10 foot challenge

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Tooth and I were with them 3/4 hours and I played Ronnie a couple games of one pocket and answered his questions about strategy. He did not seem to care for it much and after viewing all four episodes they stuck pretty much with eight ball, the game everyone around the world that has played any pool understands.

I still got to meet and spend some time with one of the greatest snooker players alive. Since I grew up playing American snooker it was quite an honor for me.

John, did Ronnie play Scott at Family Billiards?