Big Tyme Classic One Pocket

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Sylver walked into a hurricane.

T-Rex has been visiting family in Sacramento for the last couple weeks and has been tuning up for this. To say he has been hitting em good might be an understatement. Of course he has not been facing the kind of players he is running into here, but they will have to play some to beat him.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Sylver walked into a hurricane.

He was down 3-0 and came back to win!!

What a match. TRex got a little too aggressive.

The 3-3 hill match was very intense. Here is a really exciting point in the match.

Sylver to shoot, he's down -1 to 0 and on 1 foul. His pocket is on the left, with only 1 ball. Any mistake here and Tony is out.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
He was down 3-0 and came back to win!!

What a match. TRex got a little too aggressive.

The 3-3 hill match was very intense. Here is a really exciting point in the match.

Sylver to shoot, he's down -1 to 0 and on 1 foul. His pocket is on the left, with only 1 ball. Any mistake here and Tony is out.

Geez, I got nuthin' unless the 10 can make the 6 and draw back on the 3 to hide the 12. I don't think there's room to make the 6 off the 2. I guess he must have gotten out of this, but I can't see how.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Kevin Cheng -- reigning US Open 9-ball champ -- is playing Josh Roberts. Cheng just hit a shot so good I could only shake my head. He's jacked up -- way jacked up high in the air -- on the head rail shooting at a ball 8 feet away that has to be hit dead center perfect. I couldn't believe he was shooting it, but he hit is pure as snow (the white kind.)

They're tied up at two games each and in an up-table safety battle now. I'm eager to see what kind of judgment he has in this kind of game.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Geez, I got nuthin' unless the 10 can make the 6 and draw back on the 3 to hide the 12. I don't think there's room to make the 6 off the 2. I guess he must have gotten out of this, but I can't see how.

He comes off the 2, cutting it in the side pocket and, with perfect speed, sends whitey to the bottom rail.