Members Auction

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Could I call in a bid?? Ah nevermind...Daniel isn't playing

I would really like to see him play in the tournament. We will give you guys all the help we can in the booth. I know it’s hard to do both but he would have a good time and you could bet on your horse.:D

Will the stream be set up in time to view the player auction?

gerri3404

Verified Member
I won't be at the member's tournament; I'm streaming the 3-cushion National Championship, so Daniel is especially hesitant to play. Usually the stream or his play suffers because his focus isn't 100% on one or the other. I want him to play though.

I would guess the stream will be set up by about 5 or 6pm on Thursday.

Anyway, I thought the auction was to bid on a date with one of the players...if Daniel doesn't play, I don't think I want to bid on anyone else.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I won't be at the member's tournament; I'm streaming the 3-cushion National Championship, so Daniel is especially hesitant to play. Usually the stream or his play suffers because his focus isn't 100% on one or the other. I want him to play though.

I would guess the stream will be set up by about 5 or 6pm on Thursday.

Anyway, I thought the auction was to bid on a date with one of the players...if Daniel doesn't play, I don't think I want to bid on anyone else.

There was not enough interest for online bidding so it will be onsite only. Will miss seeing you.

gerri3404

Verified Member
I'm going to miss seeing you guys too!!! I was tempted on driving from Tucson to Fremont, but I decided that would be too much. I'll just watch the stream from the hotel pool, instead!