onepockethacker challenges Lou

keoneyo

Verified Member
Run out of town by laughter

Run out of town by laughter

Good job.. Its good you left the thread up though.. this situation goes on every pool hall in the country everyday... there are guys like Lou who long to be thought of as a player and would give up a body part to make it happen.. they like to posture how they can't get a game then when they are offered the nuts they look for every reason under the sun to back pedal out of it... nothing unusual about this thread at all.. NOBODY thought Lou would play with the nuts anyway.. although Lou prayed people did:lol:lol:lol

P.S. all this thread did was prove who was telling the truth about Lou looking for a game in Santa Monica...Someone was lying in that case... so was it Lou.. OR EVERYONE else

have a nice day:)

In this particular case I don't think is common and happens everyday in pool halls. Yes people will try to get out of games and back pedal but it doesn't lead to spreading lies and besmirching someone's character. A coward doesn't have the balls to do that in public. He knows what will be coming around the corner if he does.
Hiding behind a computer wall is for what the modern coward does. He can spread lies while puffing up his own chest at the same time. While circling his wagons with his loving minions to defend his evil. He cant get away with that in the pool halls I've been in.

Plus that said jelly fish couldn't bear the laughter that it would cause against his stock.

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
lou wins again just because he is willing to keep posting a deluge of words against his opponents. who then manage to fall for it every time, and just like a line of lemmings follow him off the cliff.

lou 119 others zip

Not really. Lou Fib-eroa used to win by endlessly browbeating his opponents into silence. These days his opponents browbeat him back and have cast him into a permanent mantle of negativity. All his dreams of being a respected commentator and elder statesman on the pool scene have been dashed into oblivion.

Plus it's kind of fun poking a stick at an egomaniac's pretentiousness.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

Verified Member
"Wayne will not make a fair game."
Fatboy

"When I'm in town I go to Santa Monica Billiards or Plush Pocket in the Valley. Except for the champions, everyone is scared to death to play anyone they don't know or they want so much weight you have no chance. I just spent most of the day at S.M.Billards and no one would play me."
jtompilot

"I have been to Santa Monica at least 20 times and have never been able to get a game for $10/$20. No one will play."

Lou Figueroa

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Not really. Lou Fib-eroa used to win by endlessly browbeating his opponents into silence. These days his opponents browbeat him back and have cast him into a permanent mantle of negativity. All his dreams of being a respected commentator and elder statesman on the pool scene have been dashed into oblivion.

Plus it's kind of fun poking a stick at an egomaniac's pretentiousness.

Are you for hire? You made my day, confirmation is what I was seeking and you explained it as perfectly as it could of been explained. It feels good to pocket game ball, but that one was for the match.:heh

Dr. Bill

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Are you for hire? You made my day, confirmation is what I was seeking and you explained it as perfectly as it could of been explained. It feels good to pocket game ball, but that one was for the match.:heh

Dr. Bill

lol, guess it doesn't take much to make your day nowadays, eh, Billy?

BTW, you are a miserable scorekeeper, heh, heh.

Lou Figueroa
the judges have you
way in the hole

keoneyo

Verified Member
Heres a doozie.

Heres a doozie.

Thread:pressure and Dogging it.

8/8/2015 11:05 AM- "And when it comes down to the facts: you have no basis for calling me a liar because you and I have never been in HOB at the same time."

Lou Figueroa

8/8/2015 11:06AM- "Oh yes we have, Liar. The demon and I were playing on table 14. Wayne was practicing by himself on 13. Demon said "hey there's Lou". Wayne came over and looked at you. You were in the back where the incognito go. You looked up like a deer in the headlights. We thought you were going to come over. But you quickly gathered up your balls and scurried out. We gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you had a bus to catch.
You saw us and we saw you.
No you didn't look like a road player. You looked like a deer.

This is the only time we saw you there. And we are there everyday. Except early in the morning when the pensioners come in to drink coffee. Maybe you mistook them for regulars and their canes for pool cues.".

Keoneyo

I got more where this comes from folks. You wanna bring it up baby bring it on!

lfigueroa

Verified Member
And for the record Keone Young was never in the room at SM the same time I was. If anyone says otherwise they are lying. I mean, how would I miss this ugly puss?

Lou Figueroa
amazing he can even
get voice work with that mug

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 0

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
lol, guess it doesn't take much to make your day nowadays, eh, Billy?

BTW, you are a miserable scorekeeper, heh, heh.

Lou Figueroa
the judges have you
way in the hole

Family members aren't eligible to be used as judges Lou. :rolleyes: really.:sorry

Lets see if I got this one right.
* You're being sued for libel.
*You have been caught twisting the facts. (whats new)
* You're afraid to admit your a coward when it comes to playing games you should play.
*Mostly all your rebuttals are fabrication.
* You have managed to argue with at least four members in the thread.
* You're still trying to compete in spite of how badly you've been beaten.
* You are oblivious to all the facts which clearly suggest that you're in a state of denial, so with that said..there's really no hope for you.:sorry

Have a nice day.:)

Dr. Bill

keoneyo

Verified Member
And for the record Keone Young was never in the room at SM the same time I was. If anyone says otherwise they are lying. I mean, how would I miss this ugly puss?

Lou Figueroa
amazing he can even

Now you really exposed yourself. We see what drives you. Jealousy. My credits are there in the public and I been breaking records for years. I done stuff that most would sell their souls for. But they want me cause I show respect. Not just towards others but for the craft itself. Something you never will know. Because you hate yourself because you never made the honest commitment. I pity someone like you. Cause all you can do is hate and name call. You never done nothing but be a punk biatch creep. That is why you hate on those who accomplished something.

Freddie-published author, professional pool player, Hall of Famer

Dr Bill- Professional pool player, champion, commentator, Hall of Famer

Danny Diliberto-Champion, professional, Hall of Famer

John Schmidt-US Champion, professional

Wayne=successful businessman, strong shortstop who has played many champions who stopped in HOB, willing to give the Cretin
10/7 for $5K a set.

LF. writes some trip reports that some seem to like. Took a photo with Efren. ?????

Yeah Lou Im so ugly George Lucas called me up for a 3rd Season of his new Star Wars animation also doing Spiderman and several series on Disney.
As well as for working for Ridley Scott in Canada on a new project.
Another nice 6 figure year.

What did you do Cretin?

Last edited:

keoneyo

Verified Member
Oh and Im really proud of that picture. It comes from a series that I did for HBO for 3 years. Deadwood. Im very proud of that project and would like all my friends on OPorg to see it. A tribute to the west and founding of America.
We Asians play a great part in it.
Its a story of the bandits and thieves and con artists who struggled to survive.
But one thing they all had in common was they had balls and the guts and the honesty to overcome adversity.
Something you'll never have.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I suspect Tyler has more than enough heart to get up and play someone some friendly $10/$20 1pocket. It's more than I can say for others here ;-)

Lou Figueroa

I think it was me who didnt want to play you one time at the HOB. It was my first trip there and I wasnt ready to jump into the box. I have been down there since and played everyone in the house, winning some and losing some.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Thread:pressure and Dogging it.

8/8/2015 11:05 AM- "And when it comes down to the facts: you have no basis for calling me a liar because you and I have never been in HOB at the same time."

Lou Figueroa

8/8/2015 11:06AM- "Oh yes we have, Liar. The demon and I were playing on table 14. Wayne was practicing by himself on 13. Demon said "hey there's Lou". Wayne came over and looked at you. You were in the back where the incognito go. You looked up like a deer in the headlights. We thought you were going to come over. But you quickly gathered up your balls and scurried out. We gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you had a bus to catch.
You saw us and we saw you.
No you didn't look like a road player. You looked like a deer.

This is the only time we saw you there. And we are there everyday. Except early in the morning when the pensioners come in to drink coffee. Maybe you mistook them for regulars and their canes for pool cues.".

Keoneyo

I got more where this comes from folks. You wanna bring it up baby bring it on!

such as and in reference to others (since august):
"coward"
"minion"
"cretin"
"liar"
"evil"
"scum"
"cheap shot artist"
"hypocrite"
"racist"
"open mouth disease"
"uninformed"
"ignorant"
"no idea"
"sick person"
"doesn't have a clue"
:lol

hello kettle, i'm pot and you're black.

no winners to be had here. a turd has been thrown into the fan and gotten all over everyone.
:frus:sorry

-lou's "minion"

onepockethacker

Verified Member
As usual if this was little league the umps would invoke the mercy rule to save Lou further embarrassment.. However since its college football time.... I think this would be more fitting... onepocket.org = Georgia Tech ... Lou = Cumberland ... although that football game was closer than this beat down

P.S. Look it up if you have to

have a nice day

Wayne

Verified Member
Fatboy

Fat boys medication got the best of him. Of course he apologized to me for telling this little lie.
The one and only time I offered Fatboy a game it was me giving him 12-4 and the breaks for $300 a game
He said he liked the game but would play me $20 a game. We never played.

Of course Facts are meaningless to someone who is a compulsive liar like Lou.

Wayne

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I am still wondering how good hacker must play because Lou plays well for an amateur, and 11-7 is some serious weight. I would think you would be all over that kind of spot Lou. I suspect your straight pool high run is higher than hacker's too.

Wayne

Verified Member
"I have been to Santa Monica at least 20 times and have never been able to get a game for $10/$20. No one will play."

(Of course everyone knows I am lying) Lou Figueroa

I don't consider that even close to his best lie even though he has gotten good mileage out of that one. There should be a category for his top lies.

The one and only time I have ever seen him admit to lying was here on one pocket org. He was trying hard to degrade Freddy and the lesson he had given him. Freddy pointed out that Lou had phoned after winning a match at the U.S. Open and thanked him for the lesson which had helped him win. Lou said he had too much to drink and he was feeling sorry for Freddy and "His Whining little dying dog".
Freddy"s response was an all time classic putting a low life in his place. (Lou was posting his garbage knocking 30 times a day at the time. After Freddie's response he disappeared from the boards for 3 months).

(I still don't know if he was lying about the lesson being great or being horrible).

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Fatboy

"When I'm in town I go to Santa Monica Billiards or Plush Pocket in the Valley. Except for the champions, everyone is scared to death to play anyone they don't know or they want so much weight you have no chance. I just spent most of the day at S.M.Billards and no one would play me."
jtompilot

Lou Figueroa

Fatboy never seriously tried to play Wayne himself - he was trying to spring a ringer on Wayne. When confronted later, Fatboy apologized for that statement. Fatboy has all the action he wants at a fair game at HOB.

Jtom got played by Rich at HOB and lost and cried about it. Jtom played Danny S (a C player) who played for awhile and kept losing so he quit. Jtom didn't understand why a C player wanted to quit donating.

And you, Mr. Fib-eroa, we both know you're a bald faced liar who snuck out of HOB ducking any action, then bragged later no one would play you. :lol

Last edited:

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal

Lou Figueroa
amazing he can even

The serial liar is at it again. I was playing Keone on table 14. Wayne was on table 13 trying to get a game. I spotted you on the back tables (having met you before.) I asked Wayne if it was you, just to make sure. You sort of looked our way but wouldn't make eye contact. We figured you would come by to say hi later. But, we saw you scurry to the front desk, pay your bill, and high tail it out of there. All this b.s. you are drumming up is a smokescreen to hide the fact that you snuck out, and later bragged no one would play you.