Book a match with Efren Reyes this month in SoCal!

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Hello Everyone!
This month only - January 18th-20th!

We have Efren Reyes streaking through town again this month for 3 days and I'm booking matches with him at Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower, California.

If you're interested in playing the best player that ever lived and you would like to see where you stand, getting 10-7 from Efren Reyes, feel free to hit me up. Time slots will go pretty quickly and I will update our website as matches get booked.

All matches will be streamed live on POV Pool, so you will get to see your match on YouTube afterwards. A great opportunity to improve your game and learn from the best!

Full Story Here!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Hello Everyone!
This month only - January 18th-20th!

We have Efren Reyes streaking through town again this month for 3 days and I'm booking matches with him at Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower, California.

If you're interested in playing the best player that ever lived and you would like to see where you stand, getting 10-7 from Efren Reyes, feel free to hit me up. Time slots will go pretty quickly and I will update our website as matches get booked.

All matches will be streamed live on POV Pool, so you will get to see your match on YouTube afterwards. A great opportunity to improve your game and learn from the best!

Full Story Here!

Tell dat Efren "Caesar Morales/Bata" Reyes that if he wants to come to Chicago...

THE GHOST WILL GIVE HIM 10-7...:eek:...:eek:...:heh...:cool:

race to 5 for $100

calibration

Verified Member
From
Clarkston, Michigan
Derby

Derby

I love Efren, he is a true super hero in our sport. Let him know I'll be honored to play him a match at 10 / 7 at Derby. Just to give him a donation in his honor.

I'm buying a lottery ticket for the 800 million tonight and think I have a better chance....lol

If I win the lotto were playing big..

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
I love Efren, he is a true super hero in our sport. Let him know I'll be honored to play him a match at 10 / 7 at Derby. Just to give him a donation in his honor.

I'm buying a lottery ticket for the 800 million tonight and think I have a better chance....lol

If I win the lotto were playing big..

LOL - Geraldine and I just spent 45 minutes talking about what we would do with 800 million. Cut it in half to 400 after taxes but now you have that much leftover.

Bustamante will also be at Hard Times. If none of you nits out there don't want to play Efren then at least stop into the poolhall and get an autograph or two from the Pool Gods!

Much Love!

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
A quick update on this...

We have two new bookings on Tuesday, the 18th for John Lassek from Texas and George Teyechea from Arizona who are flying up to play Efren.

We still have a few slots available.

Thanks