"Record Book" section

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Steve, if you ever get the time, would you update the "Record Book" section of the "Hall of Fame" menu? I think it's a real valuable resource which some of us refer to from time to time. I realize that you're busy, but if you ever get a clear spot it would be nice to have the information.

Thanks very much~
Doc

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
"Record Book" section

You are right of course, it is due for updates. As matter of fact, the research for those updates is something I would love to have help with if any of our members are inclined.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Let's work on this -- I will begin by plugging in some of the obvious ones, but there will be lots of missing results until someone (or more than one person) fills in the gaps with more research. If you find a result or link to a result just post it in this thread!

And thank you!!!!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you Doc!

I just updated the US Open One Pocket and DCC to date, so it is all the in between tournaments that need to have results located now.

You might need to hit "refresh" to see the updates. Please anyone who catches an error call it to my attention!!

The records page is here: http://www.onepocket.org/records.htm

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Glad for the updates. It's taking shape now.

Looking back through the threads:

2012 Tunica Southern Classic: 1. Justin Hall 2. Ryan Stone
2013 Tunica Southern Classic: 1. Justin Bergman 2. Francisco Bustamante

The Tunica's would be considered major events. As far as less-than-major events, Like the Memphis Open in 7/14, and some events like the one in New Iberia, La a couple of years ago, Ray would probably have the winners on the events that he's done.

~Doc

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Glad for the updates. It's taking shape now.

Looking back through the threads:

2012 Tunica Southern Classic: 1. Justin Hall 2. Ryan Stone
2013 Tunica Southern Classic: 1. Justin Bergman 2. Francisco Bustamante

The Tunica's would be considered major events. As far as less-than-major events, Like the Memphis Open in 7/14, and some events like the one in New Iberia, La a couple of years ago, Ray would probably have the winners on the events that he's done.

~Doc
A couple more have been added. Keep them coming!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
A couple more have been added. Keep them coming!

Jun 26, 2014 Shooters Olathe, Josh Roberts -- Skylar Woodward

March 20-23 Big Tyme Classic One Pocket Tournament in Spring, TX. Josh Roberts - Justin Bergman

June 20-22 Des Moines Big Dog -- Josh Roberts - Justin Bergman

All three can be sussed out of an azb article here: here

Feb 22, 2010 Shooters Olathe -- Jeremy Jones - Joey Gray here

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Jun 26, 2014 Shooters Olathe, Josh Roberts -- Skylar Woodward

March 20-23 Big Tyme Classic One Pocket Tournament in Spring, TX. Josh Roberts - Justin Bergman

June 20-22 Des Moines Big Dog -- Josh Roberts - Justin Bergman

All three can be sussed out of an azb article here: here

Feb 22, 2010 Shooters Olathe -- Jeremy Jones - Joey Gray here
Ok these have been added. It's amazing what I can accomplish with good help, lol.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I looked through Ray Hansen's PoolActionTV schedule for prior matches. We would need to find results for these:

$10,000 Entry One Pocket (This one probably should be considered a major event with that kind of money and quality of field)
WhenSep 30 – Oct 3, 2014
WhereSmokin Aces BBQ & Billiards Poplar Bluff, Mo (map)
Description8 Elite One Pocket Players will be playing for keeps!! Race to 8 Double Elimination Begins at Noon Tuesday the 30th!! Efren Reyes, Scott Frost, Justin Bergman, Chip Compton, Joey Gray are signed up. Hoping to get in are Corey Deuel, Josh Roberts, Francisco Bustamante, Justin Hall, Richie Richeson

Memphis Open One Pocket & 10 Ball
WhenJul 23 – 27, 2014
WhereHigh Pockets Billiards Memphis,Tn

Big Dog Billiards One Pocket & Hunter Cole 9 Ball (Looks like we have these results already)
WhenJun 20 – 22, 2014
WhereBigdog Billiards Inc, Northeast 14th Street, Des Moines, IA, United States (map)
Description$1000 entry $5000 added Professional One Pocket AND $50 entry $2000 added 9 ball on the Bar Tables!! All Bar Table green fees go to Hunter Cole

Green Room One Pocket Invivtaional w/9 Ball Bar Box Open
WhenMay 8 – 11, 2014
DescriptionOne Pocket - 16 Man $1,000 entry Invitational Also a $50 Bar Box Amateur Open!! (No Quarters)

Big Tyme Classic Banks,One Pocket & 9Ball (we have these results already)
WhenMar 20 – 23, 2014
WhereBig Tyme Biliards, Cypresswood Drive, Spring, TX, United States (map)
DescriptionSecond Annual event and it WILL be BIG!!.....again.

Green Room One Pocket/9 Ball
WhenApr 4 – 7, 2013
WhereJackson, Ms (map)
DescriptionGreat event that just keeps getting better!!! Looking forward to this one!

Emerald Open 1 Pocket
WhenSep 13 – 14, 2012
WhereNew Iberia, LA (map)
Description$2,000 added 1 Pocket Race to 3 winners/losers finals one race to 5 (hill hill lags for final break) $3500 added Open 9 Ball, $500 added ladies 9 ball

The Green Room $3,000 added!!
WhenAug 2 – 5, 2012
WhereJackson,Ms (map)
DescriptionOne Pocket will start on Thursday. $1,000 added with 16 players limit 64. Saturday at Noon $2,000 added bar box 9 ball auction. Play starts immediately following auction.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Nice finds, John and Steve. It's starting to look good. I PM'd Ray, so between that and Steve's post, hopefully Ray will let us know the 1st/2nd places from the events he covered.

~Doc

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I did a bunch more updating this morning scouring AZBilliards Tour News but I can see we are still missing many of the independent events. Again, you may need to hit "refresh" to see the latest...

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I have some US Open qualifier results but did not see results for these two:

April 16-17, 2011
WASHINGTON
Golden Fleece
7804 NE Bothell Way
Kenmore, WA 98028
Added: $500
Entry: $60 (incl. green fee)
Room Opens: 9 am (incl. breakfast)
First Round Starts: 11 am
Phone: (206) 941-7631
or (425) 908-7332

April 30, 2011
ILLINOIS
Red Shoes Billiards
12009 S. Pulaski Rd.
Alsip, IL 60803
Added: $250 w. max 16 player field
Entry: $75 (incl. green fee)
Room Opens: 10 am
First Round Starts: 12 noon
Phone: (708) 388-3700

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
The updates are very much appreciated, Steve! One thing that jumps right out: there are a lot more one-pocket tournaments than there were even a few years ago. The game has picked up, for sure.

~Doc