Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > Bank Pool Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Verified Member

Default Fred,I really do apologize

I know it's no excuse but I was drunk and just blew a gasket.I'm very sorry and wish I could take all that back.I have the utmost respect for you and your pool career and knowledge.But like I said that stings me when you talk about us ky boys and all of that.I hope you can somehow forgive me and I'll be wearing your shirts at tunica.I know your toughed skin and I will be too from now on.
Your friend,John B.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Verified Member

tap, tap, tap....
Old 07-15-2012, 03:17 PM
Verified Member

Default Better.....

....hope its not too late.Freddie is the best guy with the best stories bar none.Its a pain rappin here as were mostly upfront guys and the fuking computer doesnt convey what we mean or who we are accurately.Good going John B.,cheers,Bob
Old 07-15-2012, 04:10 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Brumback View Post
I know it's no excuse but I was drunk and just blew a gasket.I'm very sorry and wish I could take all that back.I have the utmost respect for you and your pool career and knowledge.But like I said that stings me when you talk about us ky boys and all of that.I hope you can somehow forgive me and I'll be wearing your shirts at tunica.I know your toughed skin and I will be too from now on.
Your friend,John B.
Freddies not as tough skinned as you think, but your apology should toughen his thin skin. But you're right about tough skinned being essential when posting on our forum, look how much it's helped the Ghost.

Good job, well said.

Dr. Bill
Old 07-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Verified Member

Good upon ya, John! Looking forward to watching you play bank pool again in Tunica. Catch ya later... ~Doc
Old 07-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc View Post
Good upon ya, John! Looking forward to watching you play bank pool again in Tunica. Catch ya later... ~Doc
Thanks but I aint never played banks in Tunica See ya there.John B.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:46 PM
Verified Member

Default an apology

Hey Freddy, I respect your opinion in Banks and One Pocket,your knowledge is very important to help out the new comers to the game. John came through with a big apology so remember we all make mistakes,I made my share so let bygones be bygones.John is realy a nice guy who step up to the plate and apologized to you personally We all need you on the OnePocket.org.
You 've got great friends such as Billy,Gulfportdoc,Cowboy Dennis,Both Johns.I enjoy your opinions, without you the OnePocket.org will lose a great personality.Like I said before we all made our share of mistakes so accept John's apology.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Verified Member

I just wanted give a positive note....

I used to swing by onepocket.org every once in a while, it wasn't until I started wanting to improve my banks that I started coming by more. More particularly, it was after an exchange in an older "pinching the bank" thread with John Brumaback himself that really made me a onepocket.org daily participant. After giving me some advice on a bank I asked about, he then mentioned I should come back here more often. Here is the actual post....

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Brumback View Post
Thanks Tyler, and your very welcome.Come back more often.John B.
A bank pool champion gets asked a question by somebody he doesn't know, gave me some great info, and encourages me to come back more often. I don't know if i'm on the same page as everybody, but I think that is pretty darn cool. Little things like this are what makes a forum like this amazing for us pool fans/students. After that exchange I started coming by more and reading the posts of Dr. Bill's and Freddy's (to name just a couple) and it really started to dawn on me how great this place is, especially for students of not just one pocket, but pool in general. So, i'll end just by thanking all you guys who come on here and give your time and knowledge, it really is appreciated and it makes this forum a truly special place.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:30 AM
Verified Member

Thumbs up

You made some great points Tyler. And I happen to agree with you. This site is a treasure trove of banks and one pocket information on a continual basis that a guy couldn't possibly get anywhere else. And a lot of us poke fun at each other, so that makes it even more enjoyable.

Doc
Old 07-17-2012, 11:22 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc View Post
You made some great points Tyler. And I happen to agree with you. This site is a treasure trove of banks and one pocket information on a continual basis that a guy couldn't possibly get anywhere else........ And a lot of us poke fun at each other, so that makes it even more enjoyable.

Doc
As you know Doc, I used to share more knowledge about Banks and One Pocket, then AB, Broombacker, Beardo, Dr. Bill,
and Ghoatass, COMBINED !..

They use to bombard me with PM's, begging me not to embarass them in public... So, I started using my enormous comedic talents,
to piss them off instead.. ..Now, as I get older and 'decreppiter', I have forgotten almost everything I ever knew, so we are all just about even now..I just let them flail away at each other, being as they don't have ME to show them the "mistake-free, correct shot"..

PS..Artie was so embarassed, by my dominance,..he may never return..So, carry on guy's, and don't let the weakest player (Ghatsy) push you around. Its more fun, (and easier)..training my parakeet to smoke, than it is to teach him how to play 1-hole..

Attachment 6505

Last edited by SJDinPHX; 10-27-2015 at 03:28 AM.