Home Tables,,,,,,,

Renegade_56

Verified Member
I mentioned my 10 footer in another thread and was asked to post some pictures of it but I didn't want to hijack that thread, and a quick search didn't reveal a thread of people posting their pictures of home tables so I decided to start one.

This is a 10 ft 1966 Victor, Cleveland Model that was originally built for Snooker. It was actually given to me by one of the local poolrooms that I do pool cue repair work for. I restored it and set it up in my garage and played snooker on it for over a year, then decided to convert it to pool since my real interests are in one pocket and 14.1.

So anyway, a link to a few quick pics of it since I promised another member here I would. I don't know how to post images directly to a post on this forum.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1642483366047485&set=pcb.1642484179380737&type=3&theater

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Home Tables,,,,,,,

Beautiful! Here you are btw in case any don't have the book of face.

Renegade_56

Verified Member
Beautiful table. Reminds me of the Brunswick Anniversary/Centennial styles.

I didn't do a very good job with the lighting, but it actually has 3 legs and they are very much like the Centenial/Anniversary legs.

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
the olhausen 9ft is going by by

the soren sogaard is getting a face lift, and is temporary, its replacement is in sight
i only have enough patience for enough space for one table in there, and i perfer carom

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I mentioned my 10 footer in another thread and was asked to post some pictures of it but I didn't want to hijack that thread, and a quick search didn't reveal a thread of people posting their pictures of home tables so I decided to start one.

This is a 10 ft 1966 Victor, Cleveland Model that was originally built for Snooker. It was actually given to me by one of the local poolrooms that I do pool cue repair work for. I restored it and set it up in my garage and played snooker on it for over a year, then decided to convert it to pool since my real interests are in one pocket and 14.1.
Beautiful table! It must have been quite a job to convert from snooker to pool. Did the slate pocket cutouts have to be enlarged? And it seems like the bolt holes for the pool rails might have to be positioned differently.

~Doc

Renegade_56

Verified Member
No Doc, the slate needed no modification at all. The pockets are a little bigger than I wanted at 5 1/4, but it had to be because I had to get rid of the rail cuts for the snooker bends. I did put new K66 Cushions on it. The pockets are a little wide, but so is the table. It plays pretty well.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO

So anyway, a link to a few quick pics of it since I promised another member here I would. I don't know how to post images directly to a post on this forum.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1642483366047485&set=pcb.1642484179380737&type=3&theater

Very nice table. Thanks for taking the time to show us!

Dave