2006 Ring Games at DCC

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
Friday, Jan. 5th, at 8 pm is when the Bank Pool Ring Game commences. There will be five players at $3,000 each:
1. Truman Hogue
2. Brian Gregg
3. Shannon Daulton
4. Neil Jacobs
5. ?

Saturday, Jan 6th, at 8 pm, the 10 Ball Ring Game begins. The entry fee is $3,000 for these players, also. So far we only have one player committed. That's Shannon Daulton.

Accu-Stats and Billiard Club Network will be filming these events. R.H. Gilmer will operate the electronic scoreboard.

Greg and Diamond Billiards along with Scott Smith and myself welcome everybody to the greatest late night activity in the history of pocket billiards. These Ring Games are simply not to be missed.

If you are a player, you must get that entry fee in!

boradriver

Verified Member
later in the week

later in the week

Grady are there any ring games planned for later in the week? I'm not coming in till late on the 9th.

Thanks
Bora

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
boradriver said:
Grady are there any ring games planned for later in the week? I'm not coming in till late on the 9th.

Thanks
Bora

Hey Bora, nothing says you couldn't get some guys together on an empty table and have your own, maybe even for less entry. Just keep up your score amounts on a legal pad. Just an idea.

Later, Pel

jay helfert

Verified Member
boradriver said:

Thanks
Bora

Actually there is a Ring Ten Ball Game that will go every night at Midnite on the TV table. It is open to all comers for $100 a man. Play will end at 8AM daily.

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
jay helfert said:
Actually there is a Ring Ten Ball Game that will go every night at Midnite on the TV table. It is open to all comers for $100 a man. Play will end at 8AM daily.

Now that's like the good old days. How about resurrecting the old Pay-Ball games. Those were really fast action.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
hemicudas said:
Now that's like the good old days. How about resurrecting the old Pay-Ball games. Those were really fast action.
I did bring up the idea of "one" snooker table at Derby City, but I don't think Diamond gets involved with those big tables. Of course they did have several 3-c tables there last year, so who knows.

Besides Pay Ball, I am certain that some all-night 'Golf' games could get rolling...