Us open

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I rarely buy them mainly because I don't have the time to watch them generally.

If they made it as a downloadable option where I could watch it in my spare time at my own pace, I would buy more of these for sure!

I'm in my shop working 16 hrs a day right now so it fits right into my viewing schedule. Of course if the nail gun slips during a great shot i've always got 9 more fingers. :lol

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
Okay I may be foolish but I am now an entrant in both the one pocket and the banks. Saw nick p. And Bernie p. Are both in the one pocket.
I am the only guy on the list with a Fargo rating of 0. Go figure...
Rooming with Kentucky, should be a blast.

B

Good luck, lay off the one armed bandits.

John:)

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
I don't think I'd ever be willing to pay by the stream - but his 6 month deals are worth it every time. I bought the 1st one for $120 & now I get an email to re-up for $100 every 6 months. $16/mo - there's enough 1 pocket on there for me to enjoy it. Especially if he gets the fight nights back up & running.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

Two top players, about 4 or 5 pretty darn good players. Wish I could play in it.

I don’t know what’s wrong with CSI. First they skipped a year, then they changed the date. Any professional organization would have an idea what time of the year they want to hold a tournament and stick with that time frame year after year to develop a solid foundation and following.

NSDQ Steve

From
Rio Rancho New Mexico
US Open and Hello

US Open and Hello

Col Bille,

Good Luck! I plan to be there and sweat your matches. We are doing the Pacific Coast Hwy RV trip I spoke with you about when we visited at DCC. We will be parked at Monterey during the tourney. I sent you a PM.

Hello to All

For all the folks in the OnePocket.org family, this is my first post. Been a lurker for 10-12 years. Retired from the Army many years ago and recently retired from Govt service with the DoD. Can't play much due to really bad back, but I sweat with the best and really enjoy one pocket. Sweat the streams when I can.

We stay busy these days raising our four year old grandson. We live just outside Albuquerque, NM been here since 2002. Born and raised in SE Kentucky until joining the Army.

Served in 160 SOAR (Nightstalkers) for many years.

NSDQ= Night Stalkers Don't Quit

Steve Asher

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Us open

Col Bille,

Good Luck! I plan to be there and sweat your matches. We are doing the Pacific Coast Hwy RV trip I spoke with you about when we visited at DCC. We will be parked at Monterey during the tourney. I sent you a PM.

Hello to All

For all the folks in the OnePocket.org family, this is my first post. Been a lurker for 10-12 years. Retired from the Army many years ago and recently retired from Govt service with the DoD. Can't play much due to really bad back, but I sweat with the best and really enjoy one pocket. Sweat the streams when I can.

We stay busy these days raising our four year old grandson. We live just outside Albuquerque, NM been here since 2002. Born and raised in SE Kentucky until joining the Army.

Served in 160 SOAR (Nightstalkers) for many years.

NSDQ= Night Stalkers Don't Quit

Steve Asher

Thanks for Posting Steve!!! Jump in the water is fine. 10-12 years is a lot of lurking but with your background you are a professional lol. In a good way. Thank you for your service!

Mitch

NSDQ Steve

From
Rio Rancho New Mexico
Thanks Mitch,

Appreciate the kind words. I hope to be able to meet many of you in the future.

A little more info on me. I love God, country, my wife, family, friends, one pocket, bank pool, good bourbon, good scotch, beaches, mountains, and good times. Shot at and missed and shot and hit. I try not to sweat the small stuff too much. Mainly just an ordinary guy from the hills of Appalachia blessed enough to have known many extraordinary people.

Steve

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Us open

Thanks Mitch,

Appreciate the kind words. I hope to be able to meet many of you in the future.

A little more info on me. I love God, country, my wife, family, friends, one pocket, bank pool, good bourbon, good scotch, beaches, mountains, and good times. Shot at and missed and shot and hit. I try not to sweat the small stuff too much. Mainly just an ordinary guy from the hills of Appalachia blessed enough to have known many extraordinary people.

Steve

Well if I may follow up then.... it sounds like you may have some real stories that our members (me for one) would love to hear!! (the ones you can tell of course heh). Please feel free to start a journal entry!! Even if it’s an old story to you, it will be new to us!! If you want, of course.