One Pocket Live Broadcast Today at Noon MST

Roy Steffensen

Verified Member
Fast Lenny said:
Come and watch some live one pocket at www.ontherailtv.com . Scott Frost and others playing in this tournament, good Arizona players. Check it out. ;)

Thanks for the stream, great quality!

I watched for several hours today, mostly when Bernie P playing. I picked up a thing or two, and will definitely go back watching more. I really enjoyed watching one-pocket without the world champions on the stream. (no offense Bernie) :D

It was challenging for my brain to try to pick the next move to the players you had on the show today! I liked it, and the commentary from Ronn was good too.

Well done, I'll be back :)

bernie p

Verified Member
Roy Steffensen said:
Thanks for the stream, great quality!

I watched for several hours today, mostly when Bernie P playing. I picked up a thing or two, and will definitely go back watching more. I really enjoyed watching one-pocket without the world champions on the stream. (no offense Bernie) :D

It was challenging for my brain to try to pick the next move to the players you had on the show today! I liked it, and the commentary from Ronn was good too.

Well done, I'll be back :)

Hi Roy,

No offense taken:D .......I like to keep the world champions guessing on what my next shot selection will be.....it's my best defense:p

Hope to see you in vegas.

Bernie.

Roy Steffensen

Verified Member
bernie p said:
Hi Roy,

No offense taken:D .......I like to keep the world champions guessing on what my next shot selection will be.....it's my best defense:p

Hope to see you in vegas.

Bernie.

Hi, we'll meet in Vegas for sure. Looking forward to it!

With no chance of playing one-pocket before Vegas, I'll have to watch as much of Lenny's stream as possible the next months!

How many players normally enters these weekly events?

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
It can vary Roy from 8 players to 20. This past tournament was a little low mainly because of Reno and some other things going on. :)