B. Shuff vs. SVB 2012 D.C.C.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SVB is up 3-2 this game and it's Shuff's shot. What would you do?

P.S. At the risk of drawing a scathing rebuke from the Duck I'll say this: Freddy co-commentates this match and he's great to listen to. No overbearing know-it-all comments, no "big" words that are inappropiate to the situation, no use ever of "amphibious". Just good commentary that doesn't interfere with the match.

BS's Shot.jpg

BS's Shot2.jpg

BS's Shot3.jpg

BS's Shot4.jpg

Jimmy B

Verified Member
im ducking until my next inning
View attachment 6053

I'd duck too. But I might consider this. I would probably leave him straight in on the nine.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I certainly forgot my original recommendation from when I was commentating, but I would make sure I didnt lose on this shot, so I would take a 1 rail intentional scratch underneath the 3 ball. If I do that good I will force him to allow me to shoot away the ball that is in front of his pocket. The game would continue from there on an even keel.

Beard

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I certainly forgot my original recommendation from when I was commentating, but I would make sure I didnt lose on this shot, so I would take a 1 rail intentional scratch underneath the 3 ball. If I do that good I will force him to allow me to shoot away the ball that is in front of his pocket. The game would continue from there on an even keel.

Beard

That was your original shot choice:eek:. Not bad for your 4700th post:).

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

Beard

like this ??
ss3.jpg

Attachments

• ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

senor

Verified Member

Beard

Not a fan of taking intentionals but it is hard to argue with that logic. Nice shot. Since I don't like taking intentionals, if I had the where-with-all to even think of the shot, I would shoot it to at least give myself a chance to skim the 3 and get a rail, or course erring on the extreme side of caution.

Kicking or moving behind the 9/1/5, you could unwittingly trap yourself.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Very good BND...You made Beardo smile !.;) ;) ;) I have nevr been able to do that..:sorry

You can make Beardo smile Ducky, you just aren't trying hard enough:p:

SJDuck Suicide.jpg

Maybe try dialing a different number, you know, like you did this morning:eek:.

imagesCAQ721Q1.jpg

Cowboy "helping a Duck help a Beard smile" Dennis

SJDinPHX

Suspended
You can make Beardo smile Ducky, you just aren't trying hard enough:p:

View attachment 6060

Maybe try dialing a different number, you know, like you did this morning:eek:.

View attachment 6061

Cowboy "helping a Duck help a Beard smile" Dennis

Very cute BND..But how can you respond, before I even post ??:confused:

Just for that, I am crossing you off my list of people to call, when I've fallen, and can't get up...:mad: (I see you know what 'BND' stands for) :p :p

You guys are driving me too drink......................:frus
View attachment 6062

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Here's a simple shot that might open the table for Brandon. How about softly hit the center of the 2 ball (blue) to leave SVB jacked over the 2 and let SVB shoot the 6-7 combo or cut the 9. Its a Diamond table and if Shane misses that would be bad.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
I posted a shot and I think it was crap so I took it down, haha.

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Here's a simple shot that might open the table for Brandon. How about softly hit the center of the 2 ball (blue) to leave SVB jacked over the 2 and let SVB shoot the 6-7 combo or cut the 9. Its a Diamond table and if Shane misses that would be bad.

Jim, I saw that shot right away, but I dismissed it because I held a straight edge on the screen and it looks to me like the 6 passes the 7 and can be shot straight in from there.

- Ghost

PS, And even if it was available it would be no good because Shane could/should answer by rolling softly up against the 1 ball - Brandon would then be in a worse trap.

Last edited: