efren busty 2

chicagomike

Verified Member
Roll softly off the 7 and go behind the 9. Hopefully keeping the 7 in a position to bank back at Busty’s hole should he get the opportunity next time at the table.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I think I may shoot the combo, roll the 1 pocket speed down towards my hole and keep the CB right there. He can't see the ball by his hole die to the 3 ball cluster and he is not going to try and cut the 14 down the rail.

If I make the combo, I keep shooting. If I miss, he is going to have to deal with the balls by my pocket. He may sell out a shot like the 4 ball cross corner on my next inning.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I think I may shoot the combo, roll the 1 pocket speed down towards my hole and keep the CB right there. He can't see the ball by his hole die to the 3 ball cluster and he is not going to try and cut the 14 down the rail.

If I make the combo, I keep shooting. If I miss, he is going to have to deal with the balls by my pocket. He may sell out a shot like the 4 ball cross corner on my next inning.
busty shot the combo and made it and ran out from there....:eek:...:)
good shooting cinCy...:D

efren busty wwyd 2-1 shot.jpg

efren busty wwyd 2-1 result.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i know this was not very exciting and might go down as the fastest wwyd post thread/post result and its over thread in 1p history...:D
But the reason i posted it was to compare the dificulty of this combo vs the one in ghosts thread regarding difficulty and whether its the right shot
just for discussions sake
ghost vs donn (it actually was vs tony i think ) combo,...on top
busty combo ...on bottom

ghost vs donn shoot the combo.jpg

efren busty wwy 2 -1.jpg

youngstown

Verified Member
efren busty 2

Reason busty should shoot the combo is because it’s safe. IMO, he doesn’t have to make it for it to be effectively.

MM

beatle

Verified Member
get safe out of your brain when you are looking to run out. you generally should shoot the shot that gives you the best chance of getting out when that opportunity is present. unless its a low % shot and you sell out if you miss.

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
Reason busty should shoot the combo is because it’s safe. IMO, he doesn’t have to make it for it to be effectively.

MM
It's a great shot if you make it, but not as safe as I'd like. If I miss (I'm not Django) my balls are exposed - that always makes me nervous.

I might just roll softly up on the 1.

pj
chgo