Can't Log In to Houston Stream

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
Anybody else having this problem?

http://www.onepocket.org/watch/

Hitting the "log in as..." button doesn't work.
Logging in with my onepocket.org login doesn't work.
Logging in with my Facebook login doesn't work.

Does anything work?

pj
chgo

aliasalias

From
bellingham washington
Same problem here

Same problem here

With the exception of FB I've tried all those things to no avail and the only reason I keep trying is that I hope I can get sound as I can deal with the buffering stream.
On the screen the offer to log in just doesn't work it says my email address is already taken so I must have signed up for that site in the past but it says my password is wrong and I'll get an email to reset it but no email comes.
I don't need access to comment below the match, I can deal with that and as I said above the stream is something I'll just have to accept but the lack of sound ruins it for me.
I hope this gets fixed or that I can get it fixed on my end but in the meantime I'll just bear with it all and hope some upgrade happens.

Goldy

Verified Member
Any way to have one of our guys do some commentary today? Thanks man. Happy to see the stream regardless.

I had to work in Galveston yesterday, and yes I'm going to put in some time in the booth.. Original plan was others doing commentary, but good matches this morning.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Can't Log In to Houston Stream

I had to work in Galveston yesterday, and yes I'm going to put in some time in the booth.. Original plan was others doing commentary, but good matches this morning.

Thanks. See if you can get a 1p.org member in there also if you can. Nick, John, newkirk or anyone lol. :)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I just got home from Houston. Checked the stream. It's working fine for me with Firefox browser. Watching some of the Cardone/Davis quarter-final. Bill is playing well. He claims he hasn't been able to sleep. Then he played some young hotshot last night for a nickel a game. Don't know when he went to bed..... if he did..:)

Should be a great final. Hope y'all can see it.

~Doc

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
the parts of the stream I watched looked to be good quality, I just wish it could have been full screen but you cant have everything! :)

Thanks for the stream Goldy, Kentucky and anyone else involved, nice commentating Hendy, you were the only one I got to hear and was a treat as always!