One Pocket.org logo on our stream...

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
If the moderators of this forum prefer it, I can remove the 'OnePocket.org' logo from our One Pocket Stream. I just thought it might be fitting that we promote your site during these historical matches.

I hope you guys are tuned in and having fun. Jerry Matchin and John Henderson commentating now.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 1.14.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 1.14.35 PM.png
    431.6 KB · Views: 0

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Hey Daniel!

I can't speak for Steve, but I can't imagine why he would have an issue with our logo being on the screen.

Thanks for that and thank you for the stream, great commentating and great video!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
If the moderators of this forum prefer it, I can remove the 'OnePocket.org' logo from our One Pocket Stream. I just thought it might be fitting that we promote your site during these historical matches.

I hope you guys are tuned in and having fun. Jerry Matchin and John Henderson commentating now.

I'm just seeing this now, and damn right, this is perfectly all right with me. I am not sure why we deserve it (promoting your link?) but it is good that we are able to help you, and likewise nice to be appreciated if we are helping.

My priority for onepocket.org has always been and will be to promote the game of One Pocket -- which we cannot do alone -- let's keep it going!!

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Hi. I enjoyed the Free stream. The matches, commentators, etc, were great. I made a donation to POV. I had a friend that always said a 1000 thank you's do not equal a few bucks. Thanks again for streaming and promoting 1p.org and 1P.

Last edited:

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
Really have enjoyed the stream, thanks to POV, will have to watch for the Scmidt v Vanboening match to be posted don't want to miss the commentary.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'm just seeing this now, and damn right, this is perfectly all right with me. I am not sure why we deserve it (promoting your link?) but it is good that we are able to help you, and likewise nice to be appreciated if we are helping.

My priority for onepocket.org has always been and will be to promote the game of One Pocket -- which we cannot do alone -- let's keep it going!!
Steve, after 13 years, I think it's started to pay off...;)

~Doc

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA

Working together works!!!

One pocket is alive and well!

Thx to everyone

Best
Fatboy :)

Goldy

Verified Member

This is great. I love the new logo. Through all of us promoting the game of one-pocket, 1p.org will be an even more popular destination to learn how to play and promote the game.

OSPN dedicated a custom streaming platform for the members of 1p.org, that tremendously helps conform online web traffic direct to the 1p.org website. The private storage of videos are sure to earn a lifetime of monetary support through subscription and monetization. OSPN looks forward to sharing that with 1p.org and the players as well provided we can curb the trickle down temptation putting full length reproductions out on the internet for free.

Ready for California in 2018!

Click image to see live.onepocket.org F-R-E-E streaming platform here:

Click image to see www.poolvidy.com search engine reproduction results for onepocket.org:

Click image to see live.onepocket.org/watch to focus to onepocket.org's video library:

Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I think its great Daniel putting the LOGO up.Thanks. I hate to say it, but the Bernie, Jerry commentary was exciting and added much to the match. I didn't see the second day.

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
WHERE in the HELL have you been, bro?! Great to see you post! I figured you'd seen the light, and given up all this horse pucky....:D Cheers!

~Doc

Hi there!!

I been on the outskirts of pool, I talk to JA 3 or 4 days a week and keep up on most of whats going on.

Living in Beverly Hills the land of no pool. Have Artie's box in my house(his old GC4).

My back is better, still hurts but no so bad i'm trapped all day like i was or taking pills(that stopped in 2010). I can fly again without much pain and i've been travelling lots internationally.

I've been around pool since 85 and it's family to me, i'll never "leave" pool 100%:frus. I just take a step back now and then. I was at DCC last couple years and played Dr Bill backgammon(he won).

all else is good, hope your good and everyone here too!!!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Hi there!!
I been on the outskirts of pool, I talk to JA 3 or 4 days a week and keep up on most of whats going on.
Living in Beverly Hills the land of no pool. Have Artie's box in my house(his old GC4).
My back is better, still hurts but no so bad i'm trapped all day like i was or taking pills(that stopped in 2010). I can fly again without much pain and i've been travelling lots internationally.
I've been around pool since 85 and it's family to me, i'll never "leave" pool 100%:frus. I just take a step back now and then. I was at DCC last couple years and played Dr Bill backgammon(he won).
all else is good, hope your good and everyone here too!!!
Good to hear from you. JA-- at first I thought you were referring to Jay Helfert, so I'm not sure who JA is. Johnny Archer?

Glad to hear of your residence city. That must mean that your business continues to be a great success!! But remember-- professionally speaking, sitting is very hard on your back, so be sure to get in plenty of walking.

I'm thinking about going out to see Artie in September. Want to swing by Monument Valley for a peek first.:)

~Doc