Pete Fusco vs. Nick Varner 1994 Roanoke

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i just came in from a 4 mile run so i am alittle oxygen deprived (thats my excuse and im sticking to it..:heh)
if the solid stripe combo is laying such that the solid wont carom much
i might try this
id have to be REAL sure the angle wouldnt end up selling out the 8 or the stripe
if im real lucky i get a tiki off the 8 and the stripe goes toward my hole...:eek:

ff1.jpg

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
i just came in from a 4 mile run so i am alittle oxygen deprived (thats my excuse and im sticking to it..:heh)
if the solid stripe combo is laying such that the solid wont carom much
i might try this
id have to be REAL sure the angle wouldnt end up selling out the 8 or the stripe
if im real lucky i get a tiki off the 8 and the stripe goes toward my hole...:eek:

View attachment 5654

Nice shot Larry, you're not showing that the three ball might also drive a lot of balls to your side of the table.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Yes, I just got back from driving 4 miles also.

RBL

in your old ford trucks you would be oxygen deprived also from all the exhaust smoke....:D.....:heh....:lol
i cant decide if i like the yellow or blue laughing face
what do you think??
maybe we should have a poll???;)

WillieNilly

Verified Member
From
N.E Pennsylvania
My self, i wouldnt feel comfortable shooting the shot suggested by III.
The only reason is i cant fully predict whats gonna happen when the 3 hits that 10/13, looks like it just opens more balls for nick to me.

I would cross the 1 ball and play it off the stack , that part of the rack seems tight enough to take a pocket speed carom and i can keep the rock on good side of things without selling out the 8.
Thats assuming the 3/14 isnt wired to nicks hole. Then the only shot would be try to unscrew it, with mr.IIIs shot or a variation of it.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Being very cautious due to the 3/14 combo sitting there, Pete kicked at the 7 ball, almost didn't hit it at all but did manage to thin it and sell out a shot. It was his last shot of this game.

PF's Shot.jpg

CapturedPicture_16.Jpeg

Jimmy B

Verified Member
What a thought indeed. I've let my stack get completely away from me a couple of times. Always when betting on or backing some deadbeat mullphkkr. When I bet on myself, I was ok. usually